I felt a sudden hand touching my shoulders, I turned around to see Damon. What the hell? I started to back away from him but I stopped once we were two feet's away from each other.

"Lyanna." I looked at him and brought my arms around me, trying to warm myself up.

"What do you want, Damon?" I spat at him and he extends his hand.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see right now but I need you to come with me."

"Whatever it is I'm not interested."

"Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Lyanna." He has a hint of seriousness in his voice and I walked closer to him, his hand still extended.

"I'm not taking your hand. Walk."

Damon leads the way and I walked behind him. We reached a classroom where Elena and Stefan are in, thinking. I closed the door and lean against the wall.

"What's with the serious faces? Did someone die?" I joke and Elena looks at me seriously.

"It's Caroline....she uh..." I looked at Elena with my eyebrows raised up.

"She's in transition of becoming a vampire." I looked at Damon and a shriek of shock came out of my mouth.

"She's a what?! Okay, I'm out of here!" I was going to reach the door when Damon steps in front of me and grins.

"Your not going anywhere." I glared at him and reached my arm to the door handle but Damon blocks it with his hand.

"And who's to say what you can tell me what to do?" Damon stares at me and I scoff,"Damn you Damon." I walked back and sat on the chair with my feet up on the desk,"So, anyone wanna explain how the hell this happened?" Everyone looks at me as I questioned them and I shrug.

"Well, I fed her blood and Katherine obviously killed her and A plus B equals..." Great Damon, your such a great mastermind. Like I even remember asking for your scientific hypothesis.

"But why?" Elena asks.

"Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty, little slut." I cleared my throat and Damon turns to me,"You have no idea who's the Father. John claims he is but she's been with many men, maybe he isn't." I stared at Damon and stood up. I walked close to Damon and he thought I was going to kiss him but he's wrong, instead I slapped him on his face.

"Fuck you, Damon Salvatore." I headed towards the door and before I could leave Damon said something.

"You almost did." I gasped and turned to a grinning, satisfied Damon who was crossing his arms against his chest. Oh! It's on! I was walking towards him with anger on my face until Stefan used his vampspeed and held me back.

"No way! Let me go and let me kill this little shit!" I yelled at Stefan and thrashed around to get out of his arms but Stefan doesn't do anything but hold me down. Damon was grinning and Stefan leans into my ears.

"Are you done? So that we can proceed and help Caroline out?" I nod my head and Stefan lets go of me. Elena taps on her desk and I jumped on it, causing my butt to hit the coldness of the surface.