part 26

Arnav and Khushi come down

Arnav and Khushi come down. Everyone saw Khushi coming down with arnav. They rushed to them and took Khushi to living hall and made her sit on the sofa and start to throws question on her with worried and care.

" Are you ok beti, how are you now feeling, Shall we go to the doctor?" everyone starts to throw question.

Khushi looks at them and smile at them shook her head and said," ha... First Everyone clam ok, I am totally fine...see" she look Arnav and give her a beautiful smile to him and said with love," When Arnavji with me nothing will happen to me, No harm can reach me"

Hearing this tears floated in his eyes. He thought," I promise you Khushi until I am alive in this word my love, no harm can reach you. I will always protect you"

                            ~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~
Night
Everyone is eating dinner. Suddenly arnav clear is throat and Khushi who sitting beside arnav asked," what happened arnavji"

He nods his head no and looks nano and Shashi and Garima said," I want to tell you something"

" What happened beta? Any problem?",asked Shashi

" Nothing Uncle, wo... I thinking Haldi ceremony, Let's do one-day later." and he holds Khushi hand from under the table.

" why beta, what happened, " asked Shashi. Others also so confuse.

" wo... Uncle you know na what happens today. So I am thinking Khushi need rest... His words cut by Khushi.

" But Arnavji... I am fine... No need..." but her sentence cut by Arnav who squeezed her hand and said with love and care.

" Shh. Khushi I know you are fine, But still, I don't want to risk in your life. I want you to enjoy our wedding so, please Understand me" arnav said

" Ok Arnavji your will," Khushi said, she feels that Arnav hides something to her. She doesn't know what's the matter. Others also agreed

                       ~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~
In arnav room

Arnav kept tossing on the bed. He can't sleep, Sleep is far away from him. Khushi words ringing in his era

" When Arnavji with me nothing will happen to me, No harm can reach me"

Arnav got up from his bed and went near poolside and look at the moon. He promises himself," Nothing will happen to you until I'm alive"

Arnav turns and he went to Khushi room. He went inside the room and saw who Khushi sleeping on the bed hugging pillows close to her chest like a baby. He closes the door and went near to bed and saw her angle face. He sits on the bed beside her and caressing her hair. And he bends down near to her face and whispered," I LOVE YOU KHUSHIiii " and kissed on her forehead and He got up from the bed and turn to go to his room but suddenly he fell on her. He saw who Khushi has opened her eyes and looked at him. She cupped his both cheek and pulled his face near to her face and whispered,"  I LOVE YOU TOO "

Hearing this he could not control himself. He slammed his lip on her and start to kiss her hard. Khushi closes her eyes tightly and held his shoulder tightly. He wants to feel that she was safe. He can't forget what happens today. If he thinks of it, his body starts to shivering. He kissed her hysterically. He realized that she could not breathe. He broke the kiss and he saw Khushi who closing her eyes tightly and breathing heavily. Khushi slowly opens her eyes and look at her Arnavji eyes which showing full love and care. Arnav leaned over her and whispered," I love you so much my heart, you my heartbeat, I can't leave without you promise me that you will never leave me" he asked like a baby.

Khushi cupped his face and said," I will never leave you because you all so my heartbeat " and both are gave  a smile to each others and said, " because you are in my heart"

••••••••••••••••••
Thank u so much who r gave votes and comments...