part 24

Today mehndi... Everyone enjoying the function... Some girls a dancing. mehndi girls are putting henna on Khushi and payal hand. The house is made to decorate the most beautiful... In the medial hall, there has a beautiful chandelier...

Anjali was sitting beside Khushi and payal and teasing both of them... Khushi wearing dark maroon lehenga

and payal pink colour lehenga ...their both ate look so beautiful....
suddenly mami come there

Mami: Anjali betee ...

Anjali: ha Mami...

Mami: Anjali between Shyam is searching for you...

Anjali: ha... Mami I will go and see him... And Anjali get up and went search Shyam

Mehindi girl: madam... What name to write...

Khushi opens her mouth to say arnav but from her behind voice come... " LG "

Khushi gets confused about hearing this... Suddenly arnav come from her behind and sit beside her and said " LG "

Khushi: what LG ( she asked with confuse )

Arnav with a smirk on his face and he said: Laad governor...
Khushi look him with open mouth with " O " shape

Khushi then turns to the girl and said: No you write A... She looked at him and said... That laad governor name is arnav Singh razida...so you write A...

Then the girl put in her hand ...A

There Akash also comes with nk and sit with them and start to talk... After some time Anjali comes with Shyam there... And they also join with them... Everyone celebrated the function... Arnav looks around and without anybody knowing, He said in her ear... " come with me ..."

Khushi eyes are a pop out... Then she also whispers " where... And why..."

Arnav: I will say why... First, you come with me and he slowly pulled her with him without anyone knowing and escaped from there...

***************

They're both come to arnav room...and he locks the door and he turns to Khushi... Khushi starts to shivering see him like this... And she opens her mouth to talk... But arnav near to her and keep his finger on her lip and he said " Sshhhh "

Arnav: Sshhh doesn't talk... You know one thing Khushi ... Today you look so beautiful as Fairy..... You look so beautiful in this dress...

Khushi: Ji... Arnavji... And she starts Stumbling...and start to shivering ...

Arnav: Khushi way are you shivering... Ha... Are you Scared ... And he starts to take a step forwards and Khushi start to take a step backwards and she hit on the fell and arnav keep his both hand on the wall block her from moving from there... And he looks at her eyes and whispered huskily

Arnav: then say Khushi why you are shivering... Mmm, are you feel cool... Then I am ready to give warm to you if you want then he presses his body over her.....

Khushi can't breathe... She closes her eyes... Her breath was sealed in the throat...His hot breath on her....hushi slowly opens and looked up at him and as he was bending down to capture her lips with his.....

***************

In one place

Man: I will not leave you both... Today one soul will leave this world... Haaaa...
( he laughs evilly he gritting his teeth and throws the Beer bottle on the wall... The bottle broke to many pieces...) I get insulted...because of you both... I can't face this world... Who are afraid of me... now their not afraid for me... I will not leave you both... Today I will see how you going to save, that soul

And he took the phone out and he dialled....after one ring some answer his call ...

Man: Did you finish that the job?

Another side: yes sir... The job is finished

Man: good... And he cut the call... With an evil smirk on his face

******************
Thank you so much who r gave votes and comments
Pls give your votes and comments