part 5

Arnav open his eyes and ask " why you all are shouting like this".
Anjali get up from her set and went to arnav and touch his forehead and ask " chote are you OK, I thinking Something happening to you in a few days, come let's go doctor first".
Arnav rolled his eyes. " what the di,what happened to you."
" Nothing happened to me,but There is something happening on you , Tell you what happened anjali said looking arnav face.
"Nothing happened to me, I am fine, why are you saying like this" he said
"Then you say first, Why you not go to office, you are staying in home and spend time with us, Are you give holiday for all workers,ha.... Chote... " and she keep her both hand on her hip and rise up her eyebrows.

Arnav brush his finger on his hair and  trying to calm his nervous and said " nothing like that, I feeling like spend time with you all."

Ohhhhh really chote.. She asked
Ha... Di arnav said now come di I feel so hungry also come let's go and have our breakfast.. They nod their head and went to have a breakfast

After some time they get ready and went to car park
When arnav going to take driving set shaym stop arnav " what happened jijaji " shyam siad " wooo Saale Sahab I will drive." Arnav look shyam confuse and ask "why what happened jijaji, I will drive" "no Saale Sahab me and rani sahiba want to sit front,,you sit back seat  with khushji.. " arnav trun look khushi here khuahi also look him with little horrified.. Oh no..now what he will say.. Arnav get idea he can sit with khushi so he quickly turn to shyam and said "OK jijaji. Oh... Thanks saale sahab... Arnav said it OK ... In mind  I am the only want to you ...thank you. and he open car back door for khushi. khushi look him without blinking his eyes.  Arnav say khushi to sit inside. Khushi went sit inside  arnav also sit beside khushi.... Shyam and anjali sit front set and shyam start the car... Arnav look khushi but khushi looking out side arnav slowly hold khushi hand khushi immediately turn look arnav both are get eyes lock....

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for u r all support and engourangement.

Thanks to all who r comments, votes.

           Thanks to all.
Please vote and comments ....