part 20

" Why are you take me here? " Asked Khushi. When arnav took her near to poolside. He without an answer to Khushi and he pinned her to the wall.

" Ar... Arnavji..... What are you doing " she asked her heart beat like anything his hot breath on her...

" Are you asking me... " he raises eyebrows.  khushi get confused she asked " what are you saying "

" Oh... Don't you remember, it's OK I recall.." Then he pinches her hand and Khushi winch in pain and she said " you..." Then she remembers she pinch his hand ...

" I think now you remember..." He said with a smirk on his face ..., Khushi sees this and gulp his saliva and she said ... " you lost in your thought, I thought to bring you back you from you thought like that" and she made a baby face...

...............

Down everyone enjoys the ceremony and suddenly Anjali saw arnav and Khushi missing, she thought This the two where went suddenly and she went near to Nani and said " I will come back quickly and went from there and others enjoying the ceremony

......................

" Oh really...., Now punishment...." He said with a smirk on his face...
" what punishment " she stumbled
" ys punishment "  and he bent down near to her lip ...
Khushi stumbling... Her lip are shivering..., she tried to whisper his name arnav look at her eyes and then lip and he bent down more close to near her lip

Khushi turn her head another side then suddenly her eyes went widen she saw someone shadow on the wall she quickly push arnav back and arnav said his favourite word " WHAT THE

Khushi turn her head another side then suddenly her eyes went widen she saw someone shadow on the wall she quickly push arnav back and arnav said his favourite word " WHAT THE..."

" Nahin ( No) what the..., come let's go from here " and she runs out. when she going out she bumps into Anjali. They're both shout " ouch " and both are rubbing their forehead... Their Botha are said in some time " di/Khushi are you OK ..." And their look each other and brush out to laugh... Arnav comes from Khushi behind and asked what happened... Their nod nothing and Anjali asked " chote ... What are you doing here, with Khushi... Then she looks Khushi blushing face said " Oh... "

Arnav look at Anjali and he got what his sister thinking, then he said " There is nothing like you think"
" I did say nothing chote , why you are getting tension " she said with smirk on her face

" wooo di ... That " he looks both Anjali and Khushi and he said " nothing and run from there. Anjali and Khushi chuckled seeing arnav running figure..both look at each others and shook their head and fellow arnav down...

________________________________________
Thank who gave vote and comments in my Previous part in this story  🌷

Please forgive me if any typing mistake

Please give your vote and comments.

Thank you ❤