part 8

He shout in fear losing khushi and he hug her tightly, his dress wet with khushi blood he can't see her like this , his fear come true, he can't lose her like how he  he lost his parents...

Khushi was lying lifeless on his arm He cupped her cheek and Patting and screaming her name  khushi .... Khushi... Pls open your eyes don't leave me jannu , I will never get angry on or shout pls weak up..., Everyone get tear in eyes " pls don't leave me pls wake up, khushi jannu can you hear me nothing will happened to you..."

Akash come near to arnav and keep his one hand his shoulder and said Bhai  get up we want to take khushiji to hospital first...

Arnav turn look akash

Arnav : akash!!, nothing happened to my khushi na ,she will fine na..???

Shyam also come near to arnav akash and said

Shayam : ha arnav nothing happened to our khushji, get up first we want to take khushji to hospital , see her she lost so much blood

Arnav look down his arm with moist eyes and he saw his life, khushi covering with her blood... , he caressing her cheek and said nothing happened you khushi untilmi am here with you And he take her in his arm and get up and went near to the enter  door...

Suddenly one man come in front of him and stop him , he was laughing loudly, all are look him with shock face there are one questions in their mind .."  Who is he, why he is here, why he is laughing in this situation

.. But only payal get shock and  sacred and she thought how he is here, he was in in Jill na, then how he is out.... And she took her phone and called the police...

Arnav try to more from there... But the man block his way ... Arnav get angry his eyes are red in angry he shout " who the hell are you, more from here damit .... And he try to more from there

not soon That man said  Akash come in front of him and catch is collar and shook him... And yelled ... Who are you man  What you Want..?

I want khushi life...He jerks akash hand from his collar
And shout

Arnav get angry his eyes red in angry and he come forward take khushi in his arm and yelled why are you dammit you try to kill my khushi... I will not leave  you dammit , I will kill you, you hurt my khushi...

 And he kick his chest hard and the person fell on the floor backward

And he kick his chest hard and the person fell on the floor backward....and he look arnav with angry eyes he shout you.... and try to get up from the floor suddenly police come and arrace him...

That man shrugged his  shoulder. And shout leave me leave me I want to kill her with my bare hand arnav hear that get more angry and shout in danger voice ... I will kill you with my bare hand dammit if you try to hurt my khushi. He turn look police and said He can't get  from the jill, His whole life is he will Punishment for hurt my khushi.

Police : sure Mr.razida, he will differently get punishment of escaped from Jill and try to kill miss khushi guptha

Akash : what he escaped from jil

Police : ys he said and turn to payal and said thank miss payal guptha for inform to us he is here and they took the man from there

Everyone turn to payal and asked Tell me what is happening here payal

I will say but first Let's go to hospital khushi is blessing so much we want to save her...their Agreed and went to hospital ... On the way to hospital arnav hug khushi tightly near his heart and whisper softly in her ear... " khushi ......khushi my jannu nothing will happened to you... Until I am here alive... His eyes her moist... He can't she her like that....he have the reason why he hurting khushi... Now is fear come true .... He cat lose her like how his lost his parents.... He afraid to love khushi so that only he act like hating her then she also not love him and safe with his in frowned of his eyes , but he never wish She would go away from him, when she said she will go aboard that only he decided he will not let her go from here or his life.. So he thought to express his feelings her.... He look down her face and caressing her hair and cheek and bent down and kiss her forehead....

 He look down her face and caressing her hair and cheek and bent down and kiss her forehead

Pls don't leave khushi.... And his tear drop fell on her cheek and he look her angle face and hug her tightly.... And he said " akash pls drive fast..."

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for u r all support and engourangement.

Thanks to all who r comments, votes.

           Thanks to all.
Please vote and comments ....