part 6

Then went in side shopping mall and went to the saree collation, grils started to selected their saree arnav looking here and there and he went near red colour saree collation and he asked the shop boy to  show him beautiful red saree... The boy start to show him red saree arnav saw one saree It was so beautiful
He thought it would be appropriate... Red was his favorite colour ...For the first time he was selected her for something He want to see khushi in this saree he know sure  In this saree she will very beautiful... That also is favourite colour.... He took the saree and went search khushi he look here and there he saw khushi helping to his sister for selected her saree... He went near them... Their was so Busy in selecting saree... So he clear his throat... Anjali and khushi and turn look him back and saw He was standing with saree in his hand....

"Chote.. What happened ..., Are you what something..." She asked...

" woo di ... Ahhh I think  jijaji is searching you..., He want your help di.. Go and help him... " he said He want give this saree to her... But He can't give the saree to khushi front of his sister... So he said his jijaji  is search her...

"Oh... Chote I will go and help him, pls can you help for khushi... I selected my saree.... Now she is going to selected her saree... Chote pls can you help her... " she asked....

Arnav look khushi and said "OK di.. I will help her ... You go..."

But here khushi don't want arnav near her... Now day his behavior so different... She thought  This is arnav or of someone else... She confuses of his sudden behave...

"No anjaliji I will manage,I don't want any help ..." She said

"It OK khushi I will help you... Go di.." Arnav said
Anjali look khushi and said "khushji ...chote will help you OK ... I will go and see him"

"OK di..." Khushi said...

Anjali went from there...
Arnav look khushi with love,Khushi felt his gaze on her. But she didn't bother to look him. Arnav whisper
In husky voice khushi..... Khushi feel her heartbeats so fasting....

"Khushi look at me " arnav said he want to look khushi eyes...
Khushi slowly look him... "Khushi I want to give you something.... " he said and he keep the saree in  khushi hand and said I want to see you in this saree khushi go and change and come...."...

Khushi get shock.. His arnavji want to see her in saree he is first time in his life give gift something to her... She feel so happy... Her eyes got moist... She want to shout in happiness... But she control herself... She can't believe in ear what arnav said now ... So she asked again...

"This is for me" she asked....

"Ha... this for you, go and change, I want to see you in this saree... " he said he want to see her in his favourite colour saree...

"Woo arnavji I think it's No need to  try this saree  " she said

"Why "  he ask with confuse face..he thought she don't like this saree....

"It's look nice so no need to try, It will suit for me" she said

"Are you sure.." He ask
"Ys .." She nod her head like baby....

"OK come we will go.... And they went...
All are finishing their shopping and went to have their lunch... And They ate and spend time outside and after some time they went to their home.....

Khushi don't know today she feeling unknowing new feeling.... Here arnav today so happy because khushi  accept his gift.... He is waiting for tomorrow because..
The next day he want to see her in that saree....

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for u r all support and engourangement.

Thanks to all who r comments, votes.

           Thanks to all.
Please vote and comments ....