12

Next day~

Cory Wilson:
I saw your little 'cosy' date at the field 🤣

Rhea:
Excuse me? Fucking stalker or what

Cory Wilson:
Nah babe just saying you're making a mistake

Rhea:
Phahaha as if I'll listen to your advice 😂

Cory Wilson:
He's a fuck boy. You'd rather be with me I know it😘

Rhea:
Nah you're the FUCK BOY. Jordan's nothing like you and I'm glad 😴

Seen at 8:15am

~~~~~~~~~~~

Missy and Nas decided to hang outside for a change instead of being in the canteen. I opened the door to head outside when I heard shouting. "Come on let's find out all the gossip" Missy laughed grabbing both me and Nas. As we came closer it was clear who it was. Jordan and Candice. A pang jealously struck me. Jordan being around a girl who he use to like made me feel extremely jealous. I know there's nothing going on but I can't help it.

"Candice the baby is not mine" Jordan shouted. 
"Then who's is it?" She shook her head in disbelief.
Cory came running up, pushing through everyone including me. I gritted my teeth and Missy noticed. "Come on let's get you away from her" Cory said grabbing Jordan by the arm.
"Don't touch me!" Jordan yelled pushing Cory off.
"You wanna know who's the baby? Yeah? Well it's Cory's. Cory is the dad" Jordan exclaimed.
Everyone mouths dropped open. Never would they have thought Cory Wilson would be the father.

"I mean I saw it coming Cory Wilson will sleep with anything" Alya smirked and everyone began to gossip. Cory's expression changed and he was angry. I don't blame him I mean Jordan has publicity humiliated him in front of everyone.

"Excuse me are you calling me a 'thing'?" Candice spat angrily.
Alya nodded laughing with the rest of her friends.
"You're such a whore!" Candice fired.
Alya blinked and began to smirk "I mean says you? You're the one that has a baby"
"That's it!" Candice screamed, grabbing hold of Alya's headscarf and yanking it off.
Everyone began to cheer "fight! fight!"
Numerous kids whipped out the phones and began to record it.
Sam jumped in splitting them both up as Alya struggled to stand up. She gave Alya a deadly look and calmed down Candice.
"That's enough" Miss Carter exclaimed and everyone went dead silent. "Candice and Alya straight to my office now!"

I looked around for Jordan but there was no sign of him. Where did he go?

~~~~~~~~

4 days later: Missy's party.

Rhea's POV ~

Jordan had been ignoring me all week since the incident on Monday with Candice. I didn't know whether I had done anything wrong so I just decided to go with the 'ignoring game' because two can play this game.

I was now ready for Missy's party. My hair was slightly curled, I had a tight black dress on which had sleeves and some old school high top vans on. I went for the smoky eye makeup look as well as black lipstick.
"You look lovely where you off too?" My mum said as I walked down the stairs slinging a little black bag across my shoulder.
"A party" I said honestly.
"Surprised you didn't lie to me this time. Please be careful Rhea" my mum said smiling slightly.
"Yes I have my condoms" I rolled my eyes.
"Jesus Christ Rhea. No way. You're not doing that tonight" she said grabbing my bag.
"Why not I'm 16?" I asked as I frowned slightly.
She ignored my comment and opened my bag. To find no condoms.
"I was joking" I smirked. "Anyway see you later"I said As I shut the door.

———-
My walk to Missy's house was rather short but all these men couldn't stop whistling at me. Which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.
I could hear the music blaring and everyone cheering. I made my way to the back door. There was one couple pressed up against the fence basically eating each other's faces off. Another couple of girls were just chugging down alcohol.

"Rhea you made it!" Aaron slurred as he put his arm around me.
"Haha yes I'm here" I smiled as I tried to keep myself standing up, Aaron was pretty out of it already and I didn't want to fall over.
The smell of alcohol was intense and I could even smell weed.
"Hey come here you idiot" Missy shook her head laughing as he took Aaron off me.
"I'll find you in a bit" Missy said.

My eyes glanced over at Cory. He was talking to a girl who I had never seen before. I don't even think she went to our school. She had her back turned to me. But Cory could see me. He nodded to her as she kept talking but had direct eye contact on me.
I scoffed and grabbed a drink off the table. I began to down it. I felt the cold liquid run down my throat. The music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself think.

I walked past Cory ignoring his stare and found myself in the hallway.
"Looking good" Cory whistled.
I turned around "where's Jordan?" I asked completely ignoring his compliment.
"Maybe we should go and have some fun what do you say?" Cory smirked.
I shook my head "No I want Jordan"
"Ugh what's so good about my brother?" Cory sighed rolling his eyes.

Cory seemed pretty desperate for some reason.
"Look Cory. I don't want to hate you or anything. But I like Jordan so please tell me where he is" I begged.
"Find him yourself" Cory said as he pushed past me.

I sighed and sat down on the stairs. I just wanted to see Jordan tonight and I can't even find him. No I bump into fuck boi Cory Wilson instead.
All of a sudden my wrist was yanked. I yelled out in pain as I heard something snap.

————-

A/N
Okay so I so wanted to write more but I wanted to leave it like this. The next chapter is gonna be good (I hope)
It gets intense?? If you want me to update it again tonight just comment and I'll see if I can. 🖤