9.

Jordan's POV:

Fuck why did I try and kiss her again? I can't get close to her. Love is just bad. It breaks you and then you have nothing left. Yet i am so grateful she is helping me. I don't want her but I do. She's like magnet and i'm drawn to her. Im helplessly drawn to her and it annoys me, because I can't resist her.

My stomach was now begging for food I hadn't ate all day. Due to my dad punishing me and not letting me have any food today. But has rhea ate today? I heard footsteps loudly follow up the stairs, as they came closer I closed my eyes and prayed it wasn't her mum.

"Fucking pointless" rhea burst open the door.
She was truly amazing why was I being so horrible to her lately?
"What happened?" I asked.
"They forgot their money" she mumbled

"let's get you out your clothes" Rhea said then realising that sounded very wrong indeed. Her cheeks flushed up and she felt extremely embarrassed.
"Someone's very eager to see me naked" I smirked undoing my shirt buttons.
"As if" she rolled her eyes trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Why have you got clothes on underneath your uniform?" Rhea asked looking confused.
"Because then I don't have to go home and get changed" I shrugged.
Mainly because if I did go back home and get changed my dad wouldn't let me back out. Then it would get pretty nasty.

"Uh can I have a shower?" I asked scratching my neck.
"Sure" Rhea nodded, she pulled my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine,  which made me feel uneasy but created butterflies in my stomach.

"Here is some shampoo and shower gel it's my step dads, you wouldn't wanna use mine and smell me" rhea laughed handing me the toiletries.
"To be honest you smell good so I wouldn't mind" I winked.
She shook her head and smiled "go" Rhea said shutting the door.

I turned on the boiling hot water and jumped in the shower. The hot water stung against my skin but mainly my arms. I scrubbed my body and washed my hair.

————

Rhea's POV:
I ran down to the kitchen, fetched two mugs out the cupboard and placed them on the worktop. I poured sachets of hot chocolate into them and then hot water.
I began to stir them around when someone creeped into the kitchen.

I turned around and stood right in front of me was Jordan in a blue navy towel, which was wrapped around his waist, exposing his chest.
My mouth dropped open slightly and he started to smirk. "Cheers" Jordan said as he grabbed a mug which was boiling hot and darted off upstairs. Charming.

I sat down on the sofa and sipped my hot chocolate. My phone beeped and I checked my messages.

From naz: Hey Ree! Missy is having a party next weekend you up for it? Xx  

To naz: Sure I'll come xx

I was so stuck between watching either teen wolf or American horror story. Ugh decisions are so hard to make I swear. "Hey" Jordan whispered into my ear and I jumped instantly. "You could've warned me you were in here" I hissed through the darkness but all I could see was the tv light that was quite bright.

Jordan laughed "let's watch the inbetweeners" and snatched the tv remote out my hand.

"Excuse me did your mother ever teach you manners?" I scolded.

"My mum left" Jordan muttered.

" I'm sorry. Ugh I really didn't know" I replied. I so wanted to dig myself a hole and hide in it for the rest of my life. I can't believe I just said that.

"She should be the one apologising not you" he said trying to find the inbetwenners episodes on the tv.

"What did she do?" I asked dryly.

"My mum and dad just never got on. She wasn't a very nice person anyway. She got fed up of my dad and left us with him" Jordan shrugged leaning back into the sofa and dropped the tv remote.

I felt sick. Sick that Jordan didn't have a stable family. His parents weren't nice people and he couldn't do anything about it. I had been taking my mum for granted, when there's Jordan who doesn't even have a mum around.

"It's okay. Come here" I said pulling Jordan into a hug. Jordan rested his head on my shoulder and began to cry. Never have I ever seen Jordan cry before. He must really be hurting. I knew it. I slowly pulled away from him, wiping his tears away from his soft face.

"Listen to me. I'm here and I am not going anywhere I promise" I said looking into his dark eyes. A smile spread across his face and he gripped hold of me wrapping his arms around me. I instantly smelt his cologne and his strong hair gel. Which honestly smells Fucking amazing. My hands began to feel clammy because I'd never hugged a boy before. My stomach was full of butterflies and I smiled. Jordan pulled away. "So inbetwenners it is!!" He said as he focused on the tv.

&&&&&

We decided to order a pizza to share. "Promise me you will eat half of the pizza" Jordan said waving his pinky finger in front of my face.
"Yes" I said unsure and hooked our pinky's together and the promise was made. A sense of dread filled my body, I didn't want to eat tonight.

The pizza arrived and Jordan literally ran to the door, nearly tripping over. I laughed uncontrollably and waited for him to come in with the pizza.
"Let's pretend that didn't happen" Jordan laughed. He sat down beside me and opened the pizza box. The smell wafted up through my nose and made my stomach growl.
Jordan dug in making a hell of a mess, shoving the pizza down his throat like there was no tomorrow. Whereas I nibbled on my slice.

I managed to eat half of the pizza but my mind was just telling me 'I'm fat'
"I'm so proud of you" Jordan smiled warmly and put his arm round me.
"I just gotta go to the bathroom" I whispered and got out of Jordan's grip.
I rushed to the bathroom, trying to not make it obvious I was about to bring up all my food.
I locked the door forcefully and lifted the heavy toilet lid up. Sticking my fingers down my throat, I brung up all my food and burst into tears.

I was doing so well and I ruined it all.

I wiped my mouth with a piece of tissue, throwing it down the toilet and flushed it. I leaned against the door and slid down it. The tears weren't stopping. They were dripping, falling and flowing down my cheeks. Right now I just wanted my mum.

"Rhea you haven't died have you?" Jordan said banging on the door.
I quickly wiped my eyes and unlocked the door.
"Yep definitely dead" I laughed.
"Why were you so long?" He asked.
"My mum called just asking me if everything was okay" I smiled and Jordan nodded unsure.

"I'm tired" Jordan groaned as we entered the living room.
"You can stay. My parents will most likely be out all night" I replied and grabbed a huge fluffy blanket out of the cupboard in the living room.
"Thank you Rhea" Jordan said behind me.
"For what?" I asked.
"For being a great friend" Jordan replied.

Yep that stabbed me right in the stomach, heart cracked into a thousand pieces. Friend zoned.

"No problem" I smiled and sat down on the sofa, Jordan following me behind.
My eyes began to droop. My limbs felt like they were chained. I rested my head on Jordan and listened to his heart beat. The darkness slowly took over and I was asleep before I knew it.

A/N
I'm so sorry this took a while to be uploaded. I had writers block and I've been quite busy. I hope you enjoy it though. Thank you so much for your votes & comments.
And thank you so much for 1K reads <3