7.

I darted to the canteen in need for food as I was extremely hungry. This was unusual for me since when do I eat food from school?
"What can I get you love?" Mrs Paracha asked with a beaming smile. I wish I was that happy.

"Uh what's the specials?" I asked biting my lip.
"There's tomato pasta, noodles or fish and chips"
Hmmm noodles are lighter which means less weight to put on.
"I'll take the noodles" I said Handing her the money.

I opened the little box and winded the warm hot noddles around my plastic fork. All of a sudden I went flying and hit the floor within seconds. What the fuck?
Luckily my noodles didn't spill but my leg really hurt. I looked up and everyone's eyes were on my mine. My face turned a deep shade of red and I felt embarrassed. My first thought was Jordan. Jordan Wilson. I turned my head as I was still on the floor and Jordan was there laughing amongst with everyone else who joined in.
Missy rushed in, pulling my arm she helped me up and began to yell in Jordan's face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" Missy yelled from the top of her lungs.

"The bitch slapped me yesterday. Did she really think she was gonna get away with that?" Jordan snickered.

I frowned angrily and tipped the whole pot of noodles all over Jordan's head.
"Laters Wilson" I said grabbing Missy and we exited the canteen. We were laughing uncontrollably and headed to the toilets to hide from the teachers.
"I can't believe that just happened" Missy giggled.
"Me too" I laughed.

————-

"Are you going to explain to me what the hell that was all about?!" Miss Carter exclaimed angrily.
It's pretty simple what the hell that was all about duh. Me and Jordan were both sat in her office after the incident. Yet we hadn't even said one word to each other. It's simple we now hate each other very much. Well I think I do...
we always seem to end up back in this office may as well live here.
"You two are extremely lucky I haven't excluded both of you for your appalling behaviour" she shook her head in anger. Well why don't you exclude Jordan??? what the hell are you doing woman.
I looked down at my hands tugging on my skin. My mum isn't going to be to impressed once she hears about this.

" I've called both your parents" Miss Carter spoke up.
"No you didn't. Not my dad" Jordan piped up. I frowned why was he so worried about his dad knowing what happened?
"Yes Jordan" she nodded with a sympathetic look on her face.
Jordan was now looking at me, his eyes burning through me. He looks so worried. Jordan was beginning to make me feel uncomfortable again. Like the time he did when I first met him. He makes me feel so many emotions I can't even comprehend it. One minute I think I like him and the next minute I want to punch him in the face. But why did he have to be so confusing? To the point where I never know when he actually means to be nice to me.

But then i remembered his art and how dark it was. Something isn't right here but I cannot figure out what it is. I glanced at Jordan who was already staring at me.
"Go" I whispered.
He looked at me, his eyes full of confusion and shook his head.
"Yes Mr Wilson if you could come and collect him early that would be great" I heard Miss Carter mumbling outside the office. Jordan's face suddenly changed and he realised he needed to leave.
"Come with me" he pleaded with hope in his dark eyes.
"I think I'd rather stick pins in my eyes but thank you" I replied. Oh boy do I want to come with you. I so want to.
He nodded and couldn't help the little smirk that spread across his face. I made him laugh which made me feel happy.
"I'll text you" Jordan mumbled and left the office in a flash. I could hear Miss Carters faint shouts "Jordan! Come back here!" She opened the door aggressively and looked directly at me.
"What did you do now?" She asked crossing her arms.
"Helping him out" I shrugged.

————
Tony and mum had gone out yet again and left me home alone. The rain pattered down on the windows like gun shots. It was so loud but so calming at the same time. The sky was dark and gloomy. This was my favourite weather. I flickered on the living room lights which were very dim. It made the atmosphere feel cosy. I checked my phone quickly. Nope. No messages from Jordan.

I ran upstairs, peeling my wet school uniform off my skin and I jumped into the shower.
I began to wash my body with my body scrub and thought about Jordan. Whenever I seem to have a shower he always comes into my mind. What an coincidence? I hope his dad understood what had happened.
I heard a lash of thunder and jumped out the shower. I don't really want to be electrocuted today. No thanks.

I headed to my bedroom, pulling out a tank top with some pyjama leggings which were tight fitting. Grabbing my favourite pair of cosy fluffy socks I slipped them on and dried my hair carefully.

The door bell rang. But Tony and mum are out till late? Who was this. I wasn't expecting anyone tonight. I mean no one comes and sees me. Unless my cat when he wants to be let in but he can't reach the Fucking door bell.
I ran down the stairs, but nearly tripped up. Way to fucking go. Unlocking the door, I pulled it open and the rain began to already travel it's way in.

"Jordan" I spoke up in shock.
He was stood in his school uniform, blood trickled down his nose and he was drenched from the rain. Who done this to him?
"Rhea" he looked up locking his eyes onto mine.

——————
Authors note:
So you guys really wanted me to update again! So here we are! I'm so thankful for your lovely comments!! You're all so nice.

ALSO NEXT CHAPTER... which I'm going to start writing soon, is going to bring Rhea and Jordan's friendship closer than it has been before. So things are gonna start moving now.. so be excited!!!!