6.

I sat down and sipped my warm coffee that my mum had made me. The door bell rung and I heard the door immediately open, there was muzzled voices but I couldn't work out who it was.

I looked up and it was Tony's dad Frank. He is so annoying. He's really creepy and just old it freaks me out. "Shouldn't you be at school?" Frank smirked and a smile tugged on his crusty ass lips.
I turned my head facing him "and shouldn't you be in retirement?" I fired.
Franks smile wiped off his face immediately and his eyebrows furrowed.
"Rhea" my mum exclaimed with wide eyes. She looked as if I just killed someone.

"I better be off" I said zipping my rucksack up and slinging it over my shoulder.
"Bye love" my mum shouted.

The cold air made me shiver almost instantly. This blazer isn't exactly warm. I stepped over the frosted leaves and heard them crunch ever so loudly. Winter is beautiful. I texted Missy just to make sure she was alright and plugged my headphones in my phone. Linkin park blasted through my ears and I slowly walked to school.

Something hard hit my back, I turned around and was faced with Jordan who was quite far behind. I rolled my eyes. I do not want to see him right now.
"Rhea" Jordan shouted. I ignored his whiny voice and carried on walking. I didn't want to hear his bullshit excuse.

Immediately I was grabbed and pulled into a small dark alley. Jordan shoved me up against a damp brick wall. My eyes locked onto Jordan's darkening eyes. I felt weird, like I should kiss him. No why would I even think such things like that. Snapping the thoughts out of my mind, my breathing became heavy and he started to smirk.

"Forgive me" Jordan whispered. His cologne was so strong yet smelt so nice. Jordan's strawberry lips were just moments away from mine. His nails dug into my delicate arms.
With a smile and a frown I said "no" and pushed the little shit off me.

——-

Thinking about what happened earlier made me wonder whether he was teasing me or not. As if he thought I'd forgive him for not telling me he was a drug dealer.

"The boy sounds like a right psychopath Ree, go for Cory he seems well Into ya!" Missy smiled.
"Missy he's a fuck boy" I groaned.
"Least you'll have some 'fun time' trust" she winked.
"Missy!" I laughed and nudged her.

So my first week and a half had gone pretty alright than I expected. I made 2 new good friends Missy and Naz. Oh can't forget Cory and Jordan. Yet do I classify Jordan as a 'friend'

Jordan barged through the door, late to art as per usual. He sat down and didn't even make eye contact with me. I ignored him and carried on doing my work. I was working on a coloured pastel work which had green trees and a pinky red sunset for the background.

"Pass me the green pastel" Jordan scolded.
By the tone of his voice. He was not happy. Not one bit. Part of me was like yeah sure. But no not what happened on Saturday.
"Go and get your own" I spat.
"Just pass the fucking pastel Rhea" Jordan demanded
"What you gonna do?"

Jordan frowned with his dark eyes and grabbed a glass of murky water. Before I knew it he had tipped the liquid all over my work. I watched the colours merge all into one big mess. Anger rose through my body. As if he had the audacity to ruin my art work.

Right now the whole class had their eyes on us. As if this was some sort of show. My hand smacked across his soft face, revealing a red mark, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

——-
"Jordan has no right to ruin my work like that" I yelled angrily.
"We understand you're angry Rhea but please calm down" Miss Carter reassured me.
"I'll put him in detention don't worry" Mr Bell nodded.

"But we can't ignore the fact you slapped him like that" Miss Carter shook her head. "I know  what he did was wrong but you could've ignored him and told Mrs Whitehead"
"How could I ignore that?" I asked rolling my eyes. "I'm sorry but someone destroys your work and you're telling me to 'Ignore him' I shook my head laughing. I slowly got up from the chair and headed to the door.
"Rhea please" Miss Carter said trying to stop me from leaving.
"Mandy just leave her for a bit" Mr bell said tugging on her arm.

——
I walked down the dark corridor finding my way to the lunch hall "My Little bro has upset such a pretty girl" a voice said coming out of the door which was on the side of the corridor. I jumped instantly.
"Fuck sake Cory don't scare me like that!" I scolded.
"Can't believe he did that to your work" Cory said as sympathy laced through his voice.
"Well he deserved the slap" i smirked.
"You slapped him?" Cory asked, his face was now full of concern.
"Fuck" he said putting his hands over his face.
"What? Was that not enough?" I asked laughing.
"No Rhea. Don't touch him" Cory said shaking his head frowning.
What was all this about now? Why wasn't I allowed to touch him?

"Why?" I asked.
"Just get out my way" Cory said pushing past me and I fell into the wall slightly. I at least thought Cory would find it funny I slapped him. But he reacted so weirdly. What have I done? What could've happened so bad to Jordan that I shouldn't of touched him. Yet he can touch me! Slide me into an alley way and hold me up against a wall!

Jordan Wilson wants to play games then he's in.

Authors note:
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have been quite busy. I hope you guys like this chapter I'm a bit worried it's not gooooood ahhhh.