2.

Jordan? Who's Jordan? I thought to myself. "Rhea?"
I shook my head pushing the thoughts away and came back to reality.
"Yes?" I asked. What have I done wrong? I've only been here 5 minutes! Not even that.
"You're sitting next to Jordan. Come on now chop chop!" Miss whitehead exclaimed.
"Uh it would help if I knew where Jordan sits" I said raising my eyebrow.
The whole class now had their eyes on me. This wasn't new to me I was use to it.
"Oh yes sorry" she said slightly embarrassed forgetting that I was new.
"Here" she said pointing towards the empty seat. I didn't get a chance to see Jordan his head was down.

I staggered over to the plastic chair and placed my bag down underneath the table. I sighed as a sketch book was placed on the table right in front of me. "Write your name and class" Miss whitehead whispered and handed me a pen.
"Oh so it's you, your mum who ran me over this morning" a familiar voice whispered which sent shivers down my spine.
I lifted my head up and it was him. The boy who my mum decided to run over. Jordan.

I smirked slightly "you shouldn't of got in the way then"
"Excuse me she saw me very well"
"Hmmm I don't think she did, seeing as you didn't realise she was behind you. Also why don't you ride somewhere else other than the road?"
"I can't ride on the path that is where people walk you spastic" he spat but smirked. I think he found this amusing but also annoying at the same time.
"Wow classic one!" I snickered.
"What's your name?" Jordan asked intriguingly.
"Rhea" I said whilst I wrote my name down on my book in big capital letters.

"Jordan and rhea stop talking please we are are supposed to be working, you can do chemistry later on" Miss Whitehead smiled.
The whole class began to laugh. I glanced at Jordan and he didn't look very amused.
I decided to start on the work we were supposed to be doing. But I had no idea what I was exactly doing. I had a peak at Jordan's work and it was amazing. He had drawn bubble writing but it was graffiti style. I wasn't surprised that it was. Light blue at the top which merged down into dark blue. Specks of red were dotted around the paper.

Miss Whitehead walked around the class looking at everyone's work. Then it came to Jordan. "Jordan this is yesterday's work where is today's?"
"I haven't done it" he shrugged.
"Jordan this is not good enough" miss Whitehead sighed, the tone of her voice changed slightly.

"Why not?" Jordan rolled his eyes.
"Because you haven't done what I've told you to do" Miss whitehead said pointing at his work. She looked disgusted like she'd seen something horrific.
"Whatever i don't care anymore" Jordan shouted. Scrunching his work up, He threw his chair back and ran to the door.
And within seconds he was gone.

———
The rest of the art lesson I began to think about what that was actually all about? Because it didn't make sense. I had a strange feeling he wasn't on about his work. Because of course he cared about his work. He wouldn't be here if he didn't. There was something else and I need to find out what that is.

The bell rang and it was break time. Those 2 hours of art went rather slow but I'm not complaining. I mean I could of had maths and I can't do that for shit. "Rhea do you mind collecting Jordan's work in?" Miss whitehead asked me politely.
"Ain't that your job?" I rolled my eyes. I'm sorry but I do enough here. Like actually coming to school.
"Excuse me?" She was stunned by my attitude yet again. But I quite frankly get that from my mother.
"Fine" I mumbled

She walked out the classroom and I collected up Jordan's work carefully. I decided to look through his book, he might not want me to do this but he'll never know. I flicked through each page carefully scanning the artwork with my eyes. It was absolutely stunning. But the art was also sad. It was so dark at times but so beautiful. Jordan is talented and he doesn't even realise it.

"What do you think you're doing?"
I shut the sketch book instantly and turned around my heart was racing.
"Uhhh nothing" I stutter looking at Jordan straight in the eye. I began to have trouble breathing. Why was I so nervous?
He just snickered and grabbed his bag he left earlier on.
"What was that all about earlier?" I asked.
"Nothing that concerns you" Jordan scoffed and he grabbed his sketchbook aggressively.
What is wrong with this boy?

——

"How was your first day at school love?" My mum asked me as she plated up our dinner.

"Oh you know the usual shit" I rolled my eyes and slumped myself down at the table.
"Uh Rhea what did I say about swearing?" She frowned.
"I'm sorry but I can't go a whole day without swearing and you know that" I sighed laughing.
She just laughed and put the plate of food down in front of me.
pizza and potato wedges. I took a bite into my pizza and swallowed the spicy pepperoni.

Jordan crossed my mind several times today and I don't know why. There's just something about him. He's very mysterious and doesn't like to say much about himself.
"You got a boy on your mind?" My mum piped up excited.
"As if" I laughed "I'm the ugliest thing going"
"Ree don't say that sweetie you're beautiful!" She exclaimed.
I watched her eat the last bit of her pizza and toss the dish into the sink.
"You better have eaten that by the time I'm back from the shop" she smiled, grabbing her keys she left.
Since she was gone I decided to throw the rest of my food in the bin and head upstairs to bed.

Authors note:
I'm sorry if it seems really boring but I'm trying to get into it. I have a plan for the plot so keep reading:)