19- Last Week Begins

Zacznij od początku

I nod my head before I grab two glasses from the cupboard.

I fill them both up with water and then we head upstairs.

My room is the furthest right to the stairs with Lilli's room across the hall and Noah's room is across the hall from Kyle's on the left.

Lilli does a quick knock at the door before opening it up and walking in. I follow behind her.

Noah is sitting on the floor while leaning against the bed with his phone while Kyle is passed out on the bed. (Kyle's room above)

I hand Noah a glass of water before Lilli gives him two Tylenol's. Then I put a glass of water beside Kyles bed while Lilli puts two Tylenol's beside it.

Noah mutters a quiet thanks as we walk out.

"I am so not excited to get sick." Lilli says while we walk down the stairs.

"You driving?" Lilli asks.

I nod my head before I grab my backpack and my keys.

Me and Noah don't exactly have... an average house. Or parents for that matter.

Okay I'm just going to say it, our parents are rich. Like super rich. They travel the world for their job.

So me and my brother both have expensive cars, and our garage is full of them.

Lilli and Kyle both have a car, decently expensive too, but they are always allowed to use the other cars.

So Noah likes his black BMW, he calls it his 'baby' , and I guess I can kind of understand him. I love my pearly white Range Rover.

Lilli grabs her backpack and then we are out the door.

"Noah and Kyle are sick today, they won't be here." I say to the secretary.

She kindly nods and goes back to doing her stuff on the computer.

I continue to walk to my locker with Lilli.

As I'm unlocking my locker, I suddenly start to feel... uncomfortable that I'm at school.

After everything that happened yesterday, I just don't feel as safe. My head still is a little woozy from the hit, but other than that, the bruise on my neck is looking better.

Lilli hasn't even asked about what happened, and I guess she handled the boys pretty well, they haven't even been acting odd around me.

I'm just scared something like that is going to happen again, if I am ever by myself.

Before I met Alex and Jax, I wouldn't have even noticed that they go to this school. But the group that Hunter hangs out with, they are a part of that group. Along with some of the other guys that live in the mansion.

But now I notice them all, and they just remind me of how scared I am with this whole situation.

I try my best to act brave and like none of this bothers me, but it really does scare me.

I continue to grab my stuff for first class.

I say my goodbye to Lilli as I close my locker door and I head over to my class.

I sit in my usual seat while other students continue to pile in the room.

I take out my notebook and I start to randomly sketch things.

Sometime throughout the class, well, after I zoned out in my drawings, a paper made its way onto my desk.

I didn't open it, instead I just stuffed it in my backpack and I continued drawing.

The bell finally went signalling that class was over.

I quickly gather my things and I make my way to my locker.

As I expected, Lilli was standing at her locker gathering her things for second class.

"Hey Kay." She said as I put my combination in and opened my door.

"Hey." I replied.

"You okay?" She asks me as she shuts her locker door.

My breath got stuck in my throat, I really don't feel very... okay.

"Yeah..." I say shakily.

Lilli sighs before talking.

"I didn't want to ask what happened because I wanted you to come to me first. But if it's making you keep secrets like this, then you need to tell me."

I wanted to disagree with her, I wanted to tell her that I'm not scared and I don't need someone's help.

But I knew that she was completely right.

I sighed.

"Long story." I say slowly while I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

Kaytlyn, don't you dare start crying.

I'm not going to.

I quickly blinked the tears away as the bell for second class rang.

I closed my locker door and we headed down to class.

~~~

I flop down onto my fluffy bed after a long day of school. My woozy head wasn't helping anything either.

It's been pounding all day, not exactly the worst headache ever, I could handle it.

I sigh as I start to go through my whole day, but then it hits me.

The paper, I haven't read it yet.

I reach for my backpack and I unzip it.

I dig through all of my homework until I found it at the very bottom.

I unfold it to reveal a note.

It reads:

I know after everything that happened yesterday you probably feel uncomfortable, maybe scared. Me and the gang are always here if you need us. Just let us know if you need something, or if something happens again. We care about you, I want you to know that. So don't ever think that your completely alone, we're one phone call away :) -Dylan

__________________________