22- Danger Zone

I wake up relaxed.

This bed is freaking comfortable!!

I look up at the clock and groan.

12:46PM

I lift myself off the bed and drag myself to the bathroom.

I take a shower and  get into the same clothes.

I think it's about time to go shopping! (Que Evil Smirk)

It's been Months since I've been shopping. I mean, I never really liked going before the accident, But after a while I hate not seeing something new in my closet. And I just came into some money.

So nows as good a time as ever.

I decide that I can't go without a shopping buddy, So I pick up the phone and dial Anna's number.

It rings twice before she picks up.

"Skylar! Whats up? Where have you been? Your, uhhh, mate came over, and said you never came home!" She panicked a little at the last part.

"I'll tell you later, but right now I kind of want a shopping buddy." I asked

There was a high-pitched scream over the phone

"OF COURSE I WILL SHOP WITH YOU OMG I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"

She hung up and 5 minutes later she called again and quietly asked, "Where are you?"

I laughed and told her the hotel I am at.

10 minutes later she knocks on my hotel room.

I grab my money and walk to the door, opening it.

"Hey sky, I saw this box While I was putting away your stuff, and it said you were supposed to open it on your 18th." She handed it over, "I didn't open it, I swear!" 

"I believe you." I laughed

I took the box and pulled her into a hug.

"Lets go shopping!!!" She squealed and dragged me out, forcing me to quickly check out of my hotel room and hopping into her car.

~!~!~!~

After I told Angel the entire story of where I had been, I asked her if she knew I was an Angel.

"Yes, we did. We wanted to train you, so you wouldn't get hurt. We knew you were a hybrid, we thought training you would help you in those kind of situations." She looked sad, as if their training wasn't enough.

"Anna, I was caught off guard. It wasn't your fault I couldn't do anything while there was a syringe in my neck."

"Yeah, I know." She smiled, "You should open the box. You're one day late."

She was right. I have waited so long to open the box. I remember as a child, I would place the box on the floor and sit next to it, wondering if I should sneak a peek. 

I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the lid, Pulling it open.

On top there was a sealed envelope, I took that out and placed it to the side. Under it there was two small books, and 6 jars of what appeared to be spices.

I opened the envelope first, there was a letter from my dad inside,

Dear Skylar,

        I know I left suddenly, But I am working in heaven, my stay on earth was too long. I know that you most likely already changed into your true angel form, but if you haven't don't worry, it doesn't hurt. One of the books I have given you has everything you need to know about every supernatural species that ever walked this earth. It will tell you their weakness, how to kill it, what they eat, a description, a picture, and  tell you if they are extinct or not. The other book provides tales and legends of the supernaturals. The six jars are herbs that can kill some of the species in the book that you can't just find in your backyard. They are labeled on the bottom. I love you Sky, and I am always watching from above.  Much Love, 

                                                                       Dad

I smiled and tucked the letter back into the envelope.

I put everything back into the box and tucked it under the seat right as we turned into the mall.

I grabbed my money and Anna and I walked into the mall.

~!~!~!~

We stopped at MANY stores until our arms and hands were completely covered in bags.

We left the mall and put our bags in the trunk.

"Where am I taking you?" Anna asked

"I was thinking I should go back to Ryder's pa-"

I was interrupted by Anna,"We need to go the the training center." She said a little scared, Quickly turning the car onto the right road and speeding down the road.

"Woah, slow down speedy Gonzales!" I yell and hold on.

"I'm sorry, but something is wrong. We need to go."

"Okay." I agree

~!~!~!~

We arrive at the training center and don't even bother parking when we pull in.

We run inside and I follow Annabelle to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I ask while walking in

Nobody was paying attention to what I said, they just sit starring.

"What?!" I ask, frustrated 

Sawyer walks up behind me, placing his hands on my hips.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Your wings are beautiful." He smiles

I didn't realize I was holding my wings out. I tucked them behind my back, blushed, and walked to the couch to sit down.

"Wait," I realize, "How did you see my wings?" I ask

"Angels always see other angel's wings." Liam says

"But-" I begin, but then Liam unfolds his wings from his back.

And slowly everyone else does too.

All of them have peircing white wings.

"Why do my wings have black bordering the top?" I worry

"Because your a hybrid." sawyer says

"Ohh." I say ,"What's up, why did we rush here?" I ask

"Anna told us what happened with The Alpha while you were in the changing room."

I give Anna a glare, "I solved that, It's fine."

"No, it's not," Micheal says,"My power is to see the future, Kind of. And Eric will be here in a few hours."

"What do you mean 'Kind of'?" I ask

"The future can change, but this is one of those things you can't."

Sawyer walks over to the chalk board in the corner and draws out the training center.

"If we want to protect you, we need a plan." He turns around, staring directly at me.

This won't be fun

~!~!~!~

Kind of a filler for now, I felt like updating:)

(Not Edited)

read on fellow wattpadians!