14-The Pack House

Hi guys:)

~!~!~!~

It took me a while to notice that it was winter, and the cold did nothing to my bare skin, probably just some weird werewolf thing. So I let it go.

As we walk I think about everything that has happened to me in the last few months.

The attack

My parents death

loosing my memory

Living with Azar

Going back to my old house to retrieve the box.

Azar and Angel

Running off and being kidnapped

Training

And now I'm a wolf.

My life is messed up.

I accidentally laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" Ryder looks over and asks, smirking(cute if I must add...)

"N-nothing." I stumble over the word

"You can tell me anything."He says, catching on to my lies

"I'd rather not tell anything to a stranger." Even though I feel like I could share everything with him.

"Look, I know it was odd for me to take you, but It's not taking if your mine." His eyes go darker

"Yours?, No I am my own person, owned by nobody BUT me!" I yell

"But your my mate, you're mine, just like I'm yours." He says quietly, obviously upset.

I feel the need to hold him and tell how I am sorry, I am his. But I keep my distance, and my mouth shut. My wolf whines in disagreement.

We spend the rest of the walk in silence. I look around the forest to distract myself.

The beautiful green trees stand tall and strong, like nothing could knock them down.

The dark grey rocks are layered over with untouched snow.

The snow on the ground is covered with paw prints and deer prints. Must be other werewolves around.

My thought are interrupted when a big beautiful building comes in view. It's the size of a hotel!

"W-where are we?" I ask, My eyes the size of golf balls

"The pack house." He says

"Wow..." I say

It is huge. About 6 stories tall and looks like it could home the army.

"Whats a pack house?" I ask as we walk towards it

"Werewolves live in packs together, most live in the pack house, others live in houses." He opens the door and we walk inside.

It reminds me of Azar's place.

"Whats the Pack like?"He guides me up the stairs

"Well, this is the largest pack in the world, and I am it's Alpha."

We walk up until we are on the top floor.

"Alpha?" 

"Yes, I am in complete control of the pack, I also have my beta and third in command, you'll meet them soon."

"What if you don't have a pack?"  We enter a huge room.

"You're a rouge, which cannot come onto a packs land without permission of an alpha."

"I don't have a pack, am I a rouge?"I get a little freaked

"No, you just shifted, you are going to join this pack if you want to, or you can leave and I'll give Alpha's permission for you to join another pack." He sounds hurt saying the last part.

I can't bring myself to even consider leaving.

"No, I'm good here." I sit on the huge bed

He sighs in relief, "Thank you." he says, Sitting down next to me

"For what?"I ask confused

"Not leaving me." He looks over to me and smiles.

I smile back.

"I have a final question," I pause ,"Can you tell me what a mate is now?"

"You won't run away?" He looks at me

"I won't." I promise

"Well, they are like your other half, your wolves are connected and you are connected with them The moon goddess gives you a mate when you are born, but you don't know they are your mate till you are both 16. You feel attracted to them, they smell like the most amazing thing ever, you feel sparks everytime you touch, and you can't live without them."

I touch his hand and I feel the sparks, and he smells amazing, like pine and apples. He pulls me to his chest and the sparks erupt through my body. I shiver.

"So, You are my mate." I say

"Yes." He confirms.

"And you would never cheat on me?"

He growls and pulls me to his chest, "Never," He looks down at me, "Has someone cheated on you?" He growls again, but lower.

"Yeah, but I'm over it." I lie

I know he thinks I'm lying but he lets it go.

~!~!~!~

I wanted to have a chapter to explain everything.

comment

Vote

Read on fellow wattpadians.