16-Dates and Fates

Hello again! How are my beautiful readers? I can't believe I have 2.4 K readers on this book! Thank you guys so much :)

~!~!~!~

Ryder takes my hand, And kissed it. I'm blushing so much that I probally look like a tomato.

We walk out to his car, and he holds open the door for me.

We drive a few minutes, in a comfortable silence,  before we park on top of a cliff. 

The view is Stunning. You can see everything from here.

The edge of a city can be seen in the distance, but other than that, beautiful, green, woods. Woods thick enough to be considered a forest. 

I couldn't believe it.

"Where are we?" I ask in awe. 

"Blood red cliff" He says

I look over at him, "Blood red?"

"Back when it was named, rouges were attacking humans like crazy, bodies usually thrown off the cliff into the lake below. That's the reason why the lake was named 'Mortem Lake' which is 'death' in latin.Kids do dares to jump in their every once in a while" 

"Were the bodies taken out of the lake?" I ask, horrified

"Yeah, but some say that bodies still roam the bottom." Finishing off his sentence with an eerie 'ghost' sound.

I slap his arm playfully and smile.

He walks to the bed of his truck and pulls out a weaved picnic basket.

He walked to the edge of the cliff where the old safety fence.

We sat down and he handed me a sandwich, fruit salad, and a lemonade.

we talked about our favorite things.

It was amazing until he asked about my past.

~!~!~!~

:) HI

not edited

read on fellow wattpadians