The good Nogitsune~Pack imagine

Requested by: fandomnationwhore

Request: imagine the nogitsune and the pack think you're weak but they discover you're actually a nogitsune and stronger than all of them

A/N: -

Warnings: None I guess

Words: 1.469

Pairing: No particular pairing

Y/n's POV.

"Hey guys!" I say when I walk to my locker where Lydia, Scott, Isaac and Allison are standing. They immediately stop talking and look at me. I could hear them speaking about Void Stiles. Stiles has been possessed by a Nogitsune. I have been too but I'm different. I have been so long with my Nogitsune that we are one. I can control it instead of it controlling me. Stiles can't. He's more monster than Stiles. They want to help him but they don't know how. They've told me about him but I haven't told them about what I am. They wouldn't get it. They would try to get me killed and that is not going to happen. "What were you talking about?" I ask. "About Stiles but you don't need to worry about him," Lydia says. "We are planning to save him tonight, here at school," Scott says. "That's good!" I say. "You're not going to be there," Scott says. "Why not?" I ask. "It is too dangerous," Allison says. "Stiles is my friend too," I say. "But he is dangerous!" Lydia says. "And you're just a weak human," Isaac says. "Isaac!" Allison says. "It is true, I'm sorry y/n but we are going to save Stiles without you, and we're going to call as soon as we have him back," Scott says. "Come on we have to get to class," Lydia says and we walk away.

I am not going to let them go alone. They can't take out a nogitsune. If I won't do anything they'll die. They are truly foolish. There is another nogitsune with them and they haven't even noticed. Right now I'm at home alone. I hear a doorbell ring and I open the door. "Hello y/n," Stiles says. "Can I come in?" he asks. He looks very pale with dark eyes. I can feel the pain Stiles is in and I'd love to feed of off it but I can't because then the nogitsune will notice that I'm a nogitsune too. "Y-yes of course," I say. He walks inside and I close the door. I follow him to the living room. "What are you doing here, Stiles?" I ask. "I want to know what the others are up to and I thought why not ask the weakling," he says and he looks at me. "I am not weak!" I say. Calm down or else things could get ugly! I think to myself. "No of course, you're not weak," he says and he waves his hand softly over my cheek. Then he grabs my throat and pushes me against the wall. "Tell me what they're planning!" he yells. "Y/n, don't tell him!" Stiles says. Stiles is trying to fight him. But he is failing. "If you won't tell me, I'll tear you apart limb for limb," he says. "Please don't," I say trying to sound scared. I know I could take him down right now but I have a plan and that can't be ruined. "I don't want to hurt my friends," I say while sobbing. "Oh my dear y/n, you won't hurt them, but they want to hurt me, Stiles," he says. "They don't want to save me, they want to kill me. I am just looking out for myself." "They would never want to kill Stiles," I say. "They think I am a threat. A loose end. They don't care for me, they never have," he says trying to sound sad. "You'd think so?" I ask. "Yes, I know so, I can look inside their heads," he says. "If you could tell me what their plan is, I could save myself." He lets go of my throat. "Alright then, Stiles, they are planning to take you out tonight at school," I say. "But don't tell them I told you, okay?" "I'd never do that," he says and he walks out of my house. Everything is going according to plan. If the nogitsune would know who I was he would try to awaken my nogitsune and maybe then I can't control it anymore. I need the pack to believe that I'm a good nogitsune and I can't just tell them. I have to show them that tonight.

I'm ready to go to the school when the doorbell rings. I walk down and I open the door. "Kira," I say. "You traitor!" she yells and she pushes me back. I fall down. "W-what's wrong?" I stutter, trying to sound as innocent as possible. "I know everything," she says. "I know that you told the nogitsune about the plan. You put my friends in danger!" "I couldn't do anything else! He was going to kill me," I said. "Bullshit! I know you are a nogitsune too!" she says and she takes a sword and points it at me. A sword powered with foxfire. "You are helping him, but I'm stopping you, now. You are never going to hurt my friends again!" She holds the sword up and I try getting into her head. I put a vision of the others at school. I don't know what's happening there but I had to get Kira's attention. "What are you doing to me!" she says. "I'm doing the right thing," I say and I get up. "I'm not planning to hurt the others nor you. You guys are my friends," I say. "But you'd never understand that some nogitsunes could be good. You're going to fall asleep and when you wake up everyone will be back." Kira falls down and I pick her up. I put her down on the couch and I go to the school.

Because of Kira I'm a little bit later and I have no idea what damage has been done but I'm going to find out now. I run into the school and I see Isaac lying on the ground and I run to him. "No! Leave me alone!" he yells. I look into his head. His mind has been manipulated. I look deep into his mind and I try to take the vision away. "Y/n, what are you...," he says but then he starts to cough up blood. "I'll explain everything later, where are the others?" I ask. "The locker rooms," he says. "Get out of here, I'll take everything from here," I say. "But...," he starts. "No buts, go to Deaton, he can help you and he'll explain everything," I say. I run to the locker rooms and I run in. Stiles holds Scott to the wall with his hand around his neck while Allison lies past out on the ground with Lydia sitting next to her. I grab Stiles' shoulder and I throw him back against the wall. "Y/n!" he says. "Leave them alone!" I yell and I give him a kick in the stomach which makes him fly across the room. "You foolish girl," he says and he tries to get into my head. "Your little tricks won't work on me, you don't have that much control," I say. "But I do!" And I send him flying across the room again. I can feel the pain I caused him and I take his hand. I feed of his pain. I can feel him getting scared and I start feeding of that too. "Leave before I will completely destroy you!" I tell him and I let go of him. He transports himself out of the room and I walk over to Allison. She slowly wakes up and Scott walks towards me. "W-what are you?" he asks. "I am a nogitsune, but I'm not like Stiles," I say. "I have both sides under control." "Why did you never tell us?" Lydia asked. "How? You would've never trusted me," I say. "You guys never did trust me so why would you if I would've told you I'm the same like Stiles." "We wouldn't," Allison says. "Exactly, but I wanted to show you tonight that I am good and I'm not like Stiles," I say. "How?" Scott asks. "My nogitsune and me, we are one. We don't fight for control, I have it under control," I say. "If you are capable of controlling it, why not part from it?" Lydia asks. "And be a pathetic human again can't save herself? No, I've always been a fighter and now I've got a chance to fight and I'd like to take it," I say. "Is it possible for Stiles to control it too?" Scott asks. "It took me years to be capable of controlling it, so I don't know if he can," I say. "But you are really good?" Allison asks. "Yes, I am, I truly am and I understand you're not fully trusting me yet but I'm going to show you I am good," I say.