✽ 36 ✽

⚠️ Souls still pure and innocent, you can skip this chapter, I think everyone understood what was going to happen thanks to the chapter before... (So please, don't report me... This fanfic doesn't deserve her place in the "Adult" content...) ⚠️

____________

-I have never done it before

-For real ?

-Hm...

-Do you trust me ?

I looked up at Joshua, and he smiled at me as if to reassure me. I had nodded and he had resumed.

-If I ever hurt you, or that you want to stop, just tell me.

I nodded again and he plunged his head into my neck. He had left me a few small marks and deposited a few soft kisses giving me chills throughout the body. Joshua slipped his hands to the bottom of my t-shirt before addressing a small "Can I ?" which I timidly acquiesced. My top quickly passed over my head and ended up on the ground. My roommate had straightened up and brought his hands to the end of his shirt to unbutton it.

He had carefully placed it on the ground before inviting me back so that my whole body was lying on the bed by standing on all fours above me. Joshua didn't necessarily have the most muscular body on the planet, on the contrary, he was rather thin. However, his abs were surprisingly well drawn and the muscles of his arms were rather present.

A few short minutes later, all of our clothes were scattered around the room and Joshua kissed me one last time before speaking to me.

-It will be a little weird at first, but it will be better after a few seconds, I promise you. If you ever hurt too much, tell me and don't hesitate.

I nodded one last time before seeing Joshua give a slow basin kick forward and feel a pain spread in the lower part of my body. I had quickly brought my hand to my mouth to block any groan of evil escaping through it. I didn't want him to stop because I trusted him completely and I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

A few long seconds had passed and a sensation of pleasure had gradually begun to be born among the pain caused by the basin kick of my roommate. I finally removed my hand from my face and it was thrown back when my back arched in front of the change of pace of Joshua. I could feel a little grin of satisfaction settle on the face of my partner when a moan had escaped my vocal cords.

Our two breaths were fast and noisy, and the warmth of our bodies were both boiling with pleasure. My hands were clinging to the sheets while Joshua's had grabbed my hips.

He closed his eyes and threw his head back as a small rale came out of his mouth. The tips of his wet hair swept over her forehead, speeding the butterflies strolling through my entire body.

-I am going to come, Jagiya...

After addressing these words to me, I felt a blow that seemed much better than the previous ones, a back and forth that seemed slightly stronger. I could't help but escape a last groan while tingling had seized my whole body.