Ch17- An Insulting Battle

Start from the beginning

"Ask what about me?"

Suddenly, Eiji appeared behind Sylvia who was staring at Hiiragi with dissatisfaction. Sylvia yelped.

"Hyaa!"

"Hahahaha."

Eiji laughed as he got the reaction he wanted. Following him, Haruto also stood beside him. He wore a new clothing. Yukari also walked beside them.

"Mouu... Do not surprise me like that, Eiji-sama!"

"Alright, alright. I won't do it again... Today at least."

"Muuu...."

Sylvia pouted as she was feeling even more dissatisfied that Eiji didn't heed her wish.

It seems like Eiji liked to tease Sylvia as her reactions were very cute and interesting. Then, Eiji continued the conversation.

"Anyway, what is it about me?"

He faced his classmates who trained magic. Although he had not reach the level of master, he could notice the big gap of their original strength and their new power. Honestly, he felt kind of weird to think that he can defeat even one of them.

"Nee, Eiji-kun. Mind if I ask you something?"

Rina who was looking at him, asked for his permission to pry. She seemed to be very curious since she was currently intrigued by Hiiragi's mysterious background story.

She thought that if she knew why Eiji asked Hiiragi for advice, she could come closer to his identity.

"Sure, I don't mind."

Eiji immediately accept with a fresh smile on his face.

"Why do you ask Hiiragi-kun for some advices even though you are stronger than him? It seems like you're thinking that Hiiragi-kun is stronger than you."

Rina inquired carefully. She looked straight into Eiji's eyes.

However, Eiji didn't seem to be fazed by it but instead returned the stare with a smile.

"Well, I think it's doesn't hurt to ask someone for advices. Since he is the one who saw my training, I thought I could fix my weakness that he notice. Why?"

Eiji answered carefully without mentioning anything that could expose Hiiragi's mystery or Catherina's mission.

Nevertheless, Rina didn't seemed to be satisfied but before she could ask again, Sylvia disturbed the talk.

"He's not strong! He said it himself. Someone's weaker couldn't be a good advisor for the stronger one. He could be giving you a wrong advice!"

Sylvia insulted Hiiragi in front of him while glaring at him with anger. Hiiragi noticed that she was still feeling dissatisfied with their last argument. However, it still didn't end yet.

"Moreover, he is a coward who didn't have any courage to protect his own comrades! Why do you still be friends with him!? He didn't even trained since he had been summoned here! He probably scared to be hurt when being hit, right!?"

Meanwhile, Eiji felt a little bit irritated by that comment. He glanced at Hiiragi, since he was worried if Hiiragi was hurt by that comments. But contrary to his expectations, Hiiragi was just enjoying his tea time calmly as if he didn't heard that. Then, he looked at Sylvia back.

"He doesn't even deserve to live in this castle but since my father allowed it, he can stay here. But all that he had done this past few weeks was only wandering around the castle and lazing around! He was so useless! Furthermore, he was weak! I can probably defeat him with only one simple magic! Plus, he's a scaredy cat! He would probably ran away if he was dueled! Huh, his sister would be ashamed of him! I mean, how can a little sister live happily if her older brother was that pathetic! I would be ashamed of my siblings were like that! How about it, Hiiragi!?"