Chapter 4 Truth Or Dare

"Hey guys! I don't have work today! Wanna go swimming," I asked.

"Hell yeah,"Jimin said.

They all put on the bathing suits they wore yesterday, but I wanted to put on a different one. I didn't know which one so I had Jimin help me. 

Which I later found out was a bit of a mistake, because he picked this one...

It was embarrassing to wear this in front of them, but it's the one Jimin helped me choose. I was gonna say for him to choose a different one, but I felt bad to say something like that.

I put it on and showed Jimin first. When he saw me, he bit his lip which made me blush.

"What do you think oppa?"

"I like it," Jimin said smiling.

I smiled back suddenly forgetting what I was wearing and ran downstairs, then outside to the pool.

We spent the entire day outside playing some games like, Would you Rather and Never Have I Ever. We also relaxed in the hot tub a lot and just talked.

Once it came night time we were still outside in the pool. 

"Hey guys wanna play Truth or Dare," Namjoon asked

"Yeah sure," I said.

The rest of them agreed in their own way.

"So should I go first on asking," Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, go ahead," I responded.

"Okay. Teahyung Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"So is it my turn to ask someone now? Is that how you play Hae-won," Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah."

"Hmmm. Jungkook. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay, go for a walk around the block and take a video of you having a funny, and embarrassing conversation with yourself then come back and show us."

"What? I'm to lazy to do that though, give me something else," Jungkook laughed.

"Fine. Call a Chinese restaurant and order a cheese pizza." 

"They don't have pizza's though."

"That's the hole point you dumb ass," Taehyung laughed.

"Oh."

The phone call...

So Jungkook called a Chinese place called San Fong

Worker: Hello this is San Fong how can I help you