What a humiliating Day... for YOU that is

Alexis' POV
It was Monday morning and I stepped over my still asleep friend who would blame them it's 6 am. Remember that pic of boldie mac bold well I printed out 9 dozen pics of it I'm going to school at 7 cause that's when the janitors just leave and place at least one in each classroom. I might need help cause staff comes at 7:40 so I turned back and woke up Liam and explained everything to him and he said he would help. You see we had a major sleepover last night cause mom and dad went on a date and said we could invite our friends over.

 You see we had a major sleepover last night cause mom and dad went on a date and said we could invite our friends over

My outfit was simple and I wore the necklace Liam gave me  on my birthday last year.
So when we got to school I got my stapler gun and went to work.

7:20
We just finished and managed to get out of the parking lot. We went to Starbucks then when it's was 7:50 we just got back to school and Lana just pulled up in her car. I smiled at Liam and he just put his arm over my shoulder.We walked in like we owned the place then I saw everyone looking at  our work.

"Me and my partner in crime."I said as i kissed Liam on the cheek. We went to our next class Art.

It was lunch and then i felt a unwanted presence.

"Oh hi Lana I see you've seen my work of art and I'm sure the school likes it too."I said looking innocent as ever. And all that did was anger her more oh she even found a wig to fit that big head of hers.

"YOU DID THIS WHY YOU LITTLE!" She didn't get to finish cause I slapped her then Liam took my hand and we went outside and we got in my car and we skipped the rest of the day. We went over to my house and we cuddled up on the sofa watching tv . Then he asked me out again and I said yes. 

So know were at the park watching the sunset.Then Liam turned to me then kissed me. At first i was shocked then kissed back. When we pulled back we stared in one anothers eyes.

 When we pulled back we stared in one anothers eyes