New Place New Home New Me

Edited

Alexis' POV

So I spent the morning explaining everything to everyone and my best friend Jennifer but I call Jen decided we need to go shopping cause she's making it her mission to break me out of my shell so like how school was 3 days from giving holidays so mom said I didn't have to go and cause didn't go neither did Jen. So we went shopping whole Wednesday.

In the evening when we got home

"Alexis I need you in my office!" my dad yelled.

"I'll follow you Sky." Jen said.

In his office

There stood my mom brother and sister Jen's parents. She didn't leave my side even when we got in.
"Hun I think its time I tell you about my job..... I'm a Mafia leader of New York's most dangerous gang The Black Panthers."he said nervously.

I just burst out a laugh I nearly fell on the floor to show how hard I was laughing.

"Yeah my parents siblings and best friend and her parents*I wiped a tear*Ok tell me what you really do!"I said as I leaned on Jen for support. That's when the room stayed Deadly quiet.

"OMG your not joking that's explains the gun collection and the need for me to learn to shot and defend myself OH MY GOD can I join?" now they were left speechless.

"She took it better than I did I took up your gun and pointed it at you and asked who are you people and where's my real parents!" Lexa said as she threw her hands in the air.

"Sure if you want but you have to use that fist of yours that could knock your brother out!" dad said.

"No fair I'm older and she still fights better than me yet she gets bullied how dose that work?" he complained.