Saturday with the gang

Edited

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sweet aroma of bacon being fried. I carefully get up making sure I don't wake up Lex in the process. I went downstairs and sat by the island. Dad was frying bacon.

"What you doing cooking this early dad?" I asked he never like ever cooks unless somethings up and he's buttering us up.

"Relax its not you I'm buttering up!" he said.

"I've got to go some were I'll be back around noon!" with that he went through the door.

"Where's he going this early?" I heard Lexi's voice.

"Didn't tell!" I said. Then there was a knock on the door and we both went to open it and there stood.....
MARK.
"W..what are you doing here?" Lexi asked holding here gun at him her hands shaking.

"I just wanted to see if it was true you move on fast I guess I did what's his name.. Zack yeah Zack a favor who knows you MIT have been cheating on him!" he said with a grin.

The next thing I know my fist was at his jaw. I slammed the door shut and Lexi stood there with tears in her eyes. I hugged her as she just fell on her knees and she put her arms around my torso and cried.

Then I got an idea to cheer her up.

"Hey lets let's wake up the others."

I lead her to the music room and it looked like she caught on.We grabbed some mini speakers and placed one per room right next to there bed. Then plugged in the mic then turned it on then placed my Bluetooth speaker in front of it.

We went to change our clothes.

Alexis' Outfit

We closed the music room door. Cause then they would have to climb through the window. Then we went outside then we chose a song.
We choose Here's to never growing up.

We could hear the thuds from the garage we just laughed and got on my new bike and ride off.
We went to Starbucks then rode around to town then back home. We heard the song still playing and the gang trying to climb threw the window by going throw Ty's room window cause it was the closes and that room was about 3 stories high.
It was at our favorite part and we sang along.
"We'll be running down the street yelling 'Kiss my ass!'
I'm like yeah whatever we're still living like that And when the sun goes down we'll be raising our cups. "

We went inside and opened the door and turned of the music.
So you ever in a tight place so tight that not even running is an option.
"Relaxs we brought food as our peace offering!"Lexi said as she got the food.

We were all sitting around the kitchen island playing never have I ever then the front door opened and a look of terror crossed Jen's and Lexi's face. They were sitting so they were facing the door then they hugged each other like it was for dear life.

"My favorite girls and a new! Let's go shopping!"my mom's voice shouted.
Lexa,Jen and Lexi got up ready to run but mom caught them. While Ashley sat confused.

"MOM!" Ty and I shout in union.
We hugged her but she still . Held on Lexa Jen and Lexis.

"Mom Ashley Ashley mom!"I said

"Oh hi hun call me Lesley!"mom said with excitement." Now shopping time!"
She dragged them outside to her car.

"So the buttering up was for the girls!"I said after mom drove off.
Dad nodded and laughed.