Tyson

Edited

Blake's POV
T-Tyson B-Blake text message

So dad and I just landed you wanna go to the shooting range now or are you going to be good and finish school-T

Cool I'll pick you up now I haven't been there in awhile-B

So I left school and over to Tyson's house he's my best friend since middle school.

We walked into the range and it changed a lot there was now a punching bag and a boxing ring.
We walked over to the owner Leroy but we just call him Roy.

"Hey Roy long time one see!" Tyson said.

"You boys haven't been here in awhile I thought something happened too yah!"he said.

"Oh Roy why I'd there a punching bag and a boxing ring in a gun range?" I asked.

"Oh the ring is for when there's a disagreement and I don't want anyone getting shot so the fight out there problems there as for the punching bag its for when Goldie over there gets WAY too pissed because she comes when she's pissed and then guys flirt with her and say she's too innocent to hold a gun I have to replace punching bags like there cheap pens she's on her third one this week that's a new record!" he said as he pointed to...

"Alexis?" I said in disbelief. Tyson's head snapped up and followed our gaze then a smirk formed on his face. I know that face.

"No no no shes different now she's bat shit crazy and at this very moment bitch angry." I said as I tried to stop him key word TRIED.
"He's right today she came more pissed then normal!" Roy warned but he was standing next to her. He took of her ear muffs.

"Lexi how many times have I told you if you continue to grip the gun that hard it will snap in two!" he said to her Roy and I were worried sick.

"TY!!"she yelled she turned around and saw his open, arms she jumped up and hugged him with her legs around his torso.
Then he put her down.

"So how things and you and Zack!" he wiggled his eyebrows. Even after I signaled him to stop he was oblivious.
"He ah got shot by Mark and died." she said as she looked into space for awhile.

"Sorry." Tyson mumbled then he lit up."Wanna come over!?"

"I don't kn-"she started.

"Liam will be there!"

"That was middle school!" she said while giving him a are you serious look.

"*he sighed* I guess I'll have to play the Ace card mom is still in New York and its just Liam ,dad and me oh and Blake!" he said smirking like he won a million dollars.

"Sold!" she yelled "I'll go get my stuff!" she said as she ran out of the range.
"Works every time!" he said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Lexi doesn't like to go shopping with my mom but every time she comes over my mom drags her to the mall cause she always wanted a daughter to spoil so when its  just us and dad, we play video games and eat pizza like its a sport oh we also have fighting contest and she always wins even.....even when she was bullied." he said as he looked away from me.

We went to the car and when we got there, we saw Lexi's car and then we heard a high pitched scream so we rushed in we thought it was Lexi but when we got to the game room and saw the scene we started to laugh with Dad, well Tyson's dad but he was more of a father to me than mine so I just call him Dad too.

Alexis' POV

The door burst open then the boys started to laugh with dad, I call Ty's dad cause they were like my second parents.

"I beat him again!" I chirped as I removed my legs from Liam's neck.

"Why couldn't we be blood but I'm stuck with these worthless ones and Blake too.