Recap

Lauren was the big time hotshot in her high school. She wasn't the commitment type like non committal doesn't even describe it. She viewed "dating" as a gane.

Until one night she makes a bet at a party with her three bestfriends Ally, Dinah & Normani. Lauren had to turn the least popular girl at the party into prom queen and make her fall in love with her.

After searching through a few options the girls finally picked out the right one. Camila Cabello. Camila quite frankly couldn't stand Lauren. She knew everything about Lauren and how she played her games.

Lauren began attempting to spend more time with Camila for the sake of the bet. She couldn't stand Camila just like Camila couldn't stand her. She didn't like the way Camila did anything hence why Lauren and the girls gave Camila a makeover.

Lauren hated all the attention that Camila was getting, it made her blood boil. She didn't want anybody looking at Camila and took make matters worse Camila was falling right into the traps. She had a new found confidence and a new look using them to her best abilities especially on Dinah to get Lauren jealous.

Soon enough both girls had their share diversions to get back at each other but, Kylie being the one to take it all and what I actually mean is her taking an ass beating from Camila.

Camren finally had a first date that was unforgettable. Lauren began to show feelings for Camila which caused her to want to back out of the bet but, Ally, Normani & Dinah being the good friends that they are didn't let that happen.

Camila tricked Lauren into meeting her parents at the end of the night resolves in getting punched in her "womanhood" by Sofi Camila's younger sister. Who can't stand Lauren for an unknown reason. Lauren tells Camila that she now wants her to meet her parents.

Camila informs her "employers' about Lauren's decisions. Which means they're right on schedule but, Camila starts to get feelings for Lauren.

Dinah and Lauren get into an argument over Camila in the classroom. Resulting in Camila finding out about the bet and Camila slaps Lauren.

Camila confesses about her "doings" including their friends and Lauren's parents. Causing Lauren to have a heart attack in the the middle of the school hallway.

While Lauren was "still in" the hospital

Camila was basically getting yelled at because she exposed their plans basically ruining everything they have set into motion. She finally admits her feelings and reveals her own secret and her reason behind taking the offer.

The doctor informs everyone that Lauren left the hospital over an hour ago due to the fact stating she didn't have family nor friends. Lauren's family along with Camila rush to their house hoping to see Lauren there but, all hope was lost once Camila found the letter Lauren had left them regarding her whereabouts.

A four years pass by and still no signs of Lauren. Camila now lives with the Jaureguis giving them a sense of peace about Lauren. Camila attempts to drink away the pain but, nothing changes she doesn't come back. She gets ready for her trip to return back to college at NYU.

Lauren followed her dreams of becoming a singer, her first appearance is at the MTV VMAs in 3 weeks.

A/N : well that's what you missed on HSG lol. Um, I hope we are all fully caught up now. First chapter ughh maybee tomorrow or sunday depends if I go see the girls here in Texas. Even though I have no tickets. If I updated its probably because I didnt see them. AGAIN for the SEVENTH time -.-