"He's the only one who can protect my daughter."

"Fine then, I don't have any problem with this propsal. I promise you Zulfiqar that not only Aariz but all of us are gonna protect Hoorain till our last breath." Dad said.

"I knew it Parwez. I knew it that you'll not say No to my promise." Uncle said.

The week passed and nobody talked about it. I remember getting frustrated so much that I broke almost every furniture present in my room. I couldn't break the bed so I damaged it at it's best. Mom and Dad thought that I've gone mad and they even took me to the doctor.

Worth the wait, that night finally arrived when Dad came to my room.

"How are you son?" Dad asked entering my room.

"I'm good" I said closing my book.

"What were you studying?"

"History" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

"I wanted to talk to you about something, important." He said sitting beside me. My ears perked, I suddenly became interested.

"Yes Dad"

"I know that you're too small for this, but this is the best for you, at least from our side." Dad said.

"Eighteen is not small Dad." I said.

"I hope so..."

"What's the matter Dad?"

"How to frame this....well there's a proposal for you" he said.

"Marriage?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Okay..." I didn't know what else to say.

"Hoorain" I choked on my own spit. "You okay?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yes. Dad, but isn't she thirteen?"

"Yes, but we only want you two to do Niqah, rest of the things will be done once she gets to a certain age." Dad said.

"Does Hoorain knows about this?"

"Suprisingly Yes, she even agreed for this." Dad said and I felt someone has thrown a bucket full of ice water on me. Hoorain, the girl who hates me have agreed? Nope, I don't believe this.

"You gotta' be kidding me, Dad!!" I chuckled.

"No I'm not son. Even I was surprised, and you know Parwez, the last thing he'll do is to force her." He said

"No way...Uncle will never do such thing." I said.

"So, what do you think, Son? You can take your time but try to answer soon." He said.

"It's not about time, Dad. I know you all very well know that how much I like Hoorain.."

"Then what is bothering you, Son?"

"We both are young, Dad. She's just thirteen, for her, marriage will be like attending a wedding function of a closed one. She doesn't even know the meaning of Niqah properly, how will she gonna hooked to it? Moreover, we both will grow up in a total different cities or countries. I'm going to U.K. for my higher studies while she'll be in her high school. We both might even forget each other. I still might able to remember her, but what about her? She might fell in love with another guy and I might too...don't you think that it's too early for us to get binded in a relationship which is all about of love and trust?" I said.