Chapter 15

Chase

I pushed the covers from off my body, and rubbed my eyes to get a clear view on where i really was. I looked around an was unsure until i saw Cassidy's picture on the night frame. I had turned over to see if she was there but sadly i was disappointed at what i saw she wasn't. I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and all. It was a bit weird that i had kissed Cassidy last night i mean all i could do was think about her and that's my baby the sad thing about this girl is she really don't know what she mean to a nigga, like damn Cassidy is beautiful, she's one of the most sweetest things ever. Last night was i really don't know i mean i came over here to comfort her but then i had seen she was hurt and something just took over me so i decided to kiss her. I hop e that don't fuck things up between us. I got in the shower and did my routine last. I smelled something wonderful down stairs so i went to see what it was, i had found Cassidy downstairs cooking pancakes, sausages, eggs, has browns and French toast. As soon as she saw me coming downstairs her face lit up with joy. "hey chase, how'd you sleep?" i smiled " i slept amazing how about you angel ?" , " i slept good, um i made you some breakfast" i knew that she was still a bit hazy about the fact that i had kissed her, i mean our conversations weren't liker they use to be. she handed me a plate with everything on it and she had took hers on the couch and she had turned on the tv. I ate and then joined Cassidy on the couch. I sat next to her and turned off the TV. "look cassidy i know your still, um weirder out about last night i mean like truth be told i love you Cassidy and not lie a brother best friend way i mean like i want to be with you , all my life I've dreamed about having you and I've always been too scared to tell you that ive been in love with you all these other tricks and hoes don't mean anything i freaking love you Cassidy and will do anything to be with you cause baby girl you deserve nothing but the best and i would love to give it to you i really doo i want to make a difference for you and the baby. if you just let me in i promise you i will never let anything happen to you" i said starring into her eyes deeply. She looked as if she wanted to cry, she immediately put her plate down and ran upstairs locking the door. I ran after." look Cassidy im sorry i really am please forgive me. She opened the door and through my things out and i know right then that she needed to be alone. Well ateast i told her i mean damn. i put my clothes on and left out her house, i got in my truck and drove out the drive way. I turn on my phone and was hit with 72 missed called, 19 unread messages, 23 kik messages and some emails and notifications. I didnt check none of em cause all of em was from these other hoes and all i wanted was cassidy.

Cassidy.

I cant fucking believe chase he bring his ass to my house trying to fucking kiss me and then wine and dine me knowing that oim gong through a rough time with my bf dying,is hard enugh that i got him ,and this baby to deal with damn i cant deal with this shit. I got dressed. I simply put on a green jogging suit from old navy and some white chucks and packed a couple outfits and headed out the door. I was about to leave when i felt a unbareable pain in my stomach. I immediately fell to the floor and i looked down and saw i was bleeding. I didnt know what was happening i called chase and told him to get over here fast. the last thing i heard was cassidy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Vote

comment

share