Chapter 8

Kandi

Today I saw the most cutest baby ever. She was so cute. The baby was a girl, her skin color was cream and her eyes were hazel. I awed as the couple who owned the baby passed by. I always wanted kids. Before my mom did drugs she always loved her grandchildren. Always. I was heading over to my boyfriend jaylen's housee. I missed him all day. I swear this boy is a sweetheart.I pulled up to his house and got out the car. I knocked on the door and was surprised that Christian opened the door.

"kandi right??" he said

"yeahh" I said with a slight shy smile as I walked in.

"my brother speak alot of you " he said whilee closing the door.

"he does?" I said

"yeah" he replied. I sat down on the couch as jaylen came out the kitchen with his shirt off. Damn I wanted to attack his ass and fuck him so badly , but I had to play it cool.

"well ill see ya bruhh I gotta go meet cassidy ass at home before she snap " he said leaving the house. As soon as he left jayle sat on the coach with me and turned on the tv.

"you know inmissed you right??" he said as he flipped through channels. "aww baby I missed you tooo" I said as I leaned in to kiss me. My lips were met with his large pink lipss. I laid on his leg as we cuddled up to watch a moviee.

all of a sudden a sex scene comes on and I feel jaylen gets hard. he looked down at mee and we immediately started to fall for each other. he kissed me so passionately. my body melted insidee. he slipped my shirt off and started making love to my boobs.i started moaning loud.i slipped off his shorts and underwear and he did me. I saw his stick stand at attention. I got wet immediately. He slowly slided his large stick inside me. I started feeling pain quickly. So I pushed him out , but he wouldn't go. so he started moving his hips back and forth inside me.It felt so good but it hurted so much. I felt my pussy stretching adjusting to his size. "Damn" I moaned. "oohh baby right there " I moaned as he started to speed up pace. I started screaming as he hit my spot. I felt myself about to cum. "baby im ... ooo...baby im about to comm" I moaned. "me too wait for me" he said as he picked up pacee.

I felt him release his seed insidee me. Yesss this is what I wanted I thought. For the rest of the day we cuddled and kissed.

The next morning

I woke up on jaylen's couch. I slowly removed his arm from around me and went to go shower. I got in washed my hair , and body then got out. After getting out I dried and did the rest of my daily routine. after getting dressed I cooked him a large breakfast of homemade waffles , bacon , cheese eggs and toast. I put it in his microwave and left a note telling him ill be home in the afternoon. I put on my jacket and slipped out the door into my car. I had a doctors appointment because lately I've been feeling alittle down. I Was so ready. I hoped I was pregnant. jay nd I have been talkin bout a baby. I love kids , and I wanna settle down to have them with my baby. I was parked my car into the doctor's parking lot and headed inside. I walked up to the front desk.

"is doctor Kathryn in?" I asked

"are you kandi williams?" asked the front desk lady

"yes I am"i said with a smile.

"good dr. Kathryn is expecting you , you cam go right in"

I smiled and headed into the room.

" so kandi what seems to be the problem." asked my doctor.

"ive been feeling a little sick lately , after my boyfriend and I havd sex , I had woke up this morning feeling sick so I headed straight here" I said.

" oh wow , so your indicating that you maybe pregnant? okay lets take a look. lay back and lift your shirt" she said. She grabbed the jelly and put it on my tummy and used a machine to check my stomach.

I turned to the screen and was upset at what I saw.

" sweetheart your not pregnant" she said.

she whipped the jell off of me and I pulled my shirt down.

" sweetheart its probably just the flu , ill prescribe you some antibiotics if it doesn't work come back and ill give you something stronger. I was hurt. I was lookin forward to having kids.

END OF THIS CHAPTER ♥

Vote

share

&&& comment

sorry haven't uodated for a while

been busy && sick

lovee you guyss

XoXo

kari ♥