Chapter 10

Chase

I went to the trap house. I knocked and than pablo answered. "who tf are you?" he said playing. "nigga open the fuckin door!" I said. I walked and and saw all the niggas including chris with a bitch on his lap. He looked my way and laughed. "what the fuck is you laughing for bitch?" I asked chris. How dare this bitch sit up here date my baby , and than have a bitch on his lap. "you" he replied. "What the fuck about me?" I asked. "nigga you is pitiful, you act like ion see the way you look at cassidy. She's my bitch not yours." he said. I got headed quick. I went over there and smack the shit out of his face. Then next thing you know we were fighting. I beat the fuck outta him. I grabbed my supply and left the trap. I got in the car and headed to cassidy's house. I got out and approached her door , before I could knock I saw her open the door with glasses. "Cassidy....wait woah wtf is that?" I asked. "nothing just a little sunny out." she said trying to hide it , but on the side of her glasses you could see her black eye. I dnatched the glassesoff her face.."who tf did this to you cassidy?" "I swear it was an accident chase." she said. I got in the house and got frozen peas to out on her face. "that dont answer my question. ....who. ....tf.....did it?" I said getting upset. "chris , but" she said crying. " oh hell no cassidy. "You let this bitch ass nigga hit you? , what the fuck did you do ? let him?" I said slightly yelling. " it was an accident , he came in drunkast night with girls amd I confronted him about It amd he didn't like it so he hit me" she said crying. " wtf? so you his hoe now?" I asked. " look ima be back for you I promisee" I said packing my shit and going to tge house. I need to handle business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good story

vote

share

&

comment

-kari

XoXo

check out my new story ♥