Chapter 18

Kandi

I woke up with my head banging like a damn church bell. I turned to see Jay in the hospital bed next to me. what happened I asked in the most faint voice. The nurse turned around and began checking my monitor then she began " you were in a car accident." my body began to freeze up at the sound of a tragic accident happening. So many thoughts ran through my mind. the first thing my baby. " nurse please tell me my baby is okay." I began pledging and crying. " I'm sorry to say but your baby died." those words replayed in my head like a song on replay. " ma'am you had a horrible accident we were lucky to save you two. you suffered from a couple bad head injuries, a broken arm , a couple burns on the left arm and a bunch of scratches but we are lucky it's only that. Jay on the other hand, suffered more then you. " what is it?" I asked curiously, " I'll let doctor Raymond tell you." she said leaving the room. I thought about all the bad things that could have happened to Jay. I swear if anything bad happened to Jay I wouldn't forgive myself. I began crying. After a couple sobs I saw Dr. Raymond come in. " hi there sweetie. " he said smiling. I found that very unpleasant some doctor smiling at me while I am injured and my boyfriend could be dead and he thinks it's a smiling subject. " doctor I don't mean to be rude but can we please get to the subject?!" I said slightly angry. I don't care about myself please doctor tell me that Jay is gonna be okay. " He looked at me with a blank look then he began walking over to the charts and began skimming through. " he is in a coma darling. He had suffered from multiple blows to the head and has caused him to go into a coma. He has massive swelling in the brain and we really don't know why. so we are going to do the best thing we can here at St. Luke's hospital." " but don't worry I can assure you that Jay is gonna be fine if you let us take care of him and you. Get some rest.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Comment

Share

Like

So how did yall like chapter 19?