Chapter 12

Chase

I was heated after a couple days ago from seeing that shit on cassidy. I dont know what ol' dude problem was. I headed to my house to make some calls we was gone handle this shit. I called my nigga bebo and his niggas to head over by the house real quick. we needed to get this nigga for hitting my baby.

Kandi

I pulled the covers off my body and got outta bed. I was under the weather today. I headed towards the bathroom to get dressed and do my daily routine. For some reason my stomach was hurting very very badly , so I threw up all of the contents in my belly into my stomach. As soon as I did jay must have heard it and came into the bathroom. I lifted my head and went to wash my hands. "baby arw you okay ? " jay asked. " yeah im fine just a bit sick is all." I said brushing my teeth. jay went downstairs and than I wondered. " what If the doctors was wrong maybe I am pregnant. " I was excited so I got dressed immediately and grabbed jay's keys. I ran my ass out the house to the nearest drug store. about 5 mins later I was in front of the drug store I quickly ran in and bought 4 pregnant test and drove home. I ran into the house and quickly drank all the liquids I could drink. I went into the bathroom and peed on all four than I waited about 10 mins to come back in.

10 minutes later I walked in to see all four pregnancy tests said pregnant. I WAS SO FREAKIN HAPPY. I ran to jay and jumped on top of him kissing him. " baby im pregnant" I said smiling from ear to ear. he gasped. " baby thats amazing.". he picked me up kissing me and put my nack against the wall. " we're having a baby we said in unison"

---------------------------------

vote

comment

&

share

kari

XoXo