"Seeing me like what?" I asked in an uninterested voice.  

Meg sighed. "Look, we know. Sort of. Not really, but we know it has something to do with Gabriel."  

I clenched my teeth and took a deep breath trying to get rid of the pain.  

Tracey's hand touched mine. "Babe, he's not the same either. He's, if it's even possible, worse than you."  

I shook my head as I said, "That doesn't make me feel better. In fact it makes me feel like absolute shit." 

More than ever.  

Trace sighed. "What happened?"  

I pursed my lips. "It's complicated."  

Meg sighed. "Girl, you and Gabe have been inseparable for, like, ever. A week without each other seems to have taken its toll on the both of you. It's really hard to watch both of you in pain like this."  

I bit my lip contemplating whether to tell them.  

I sighed, defeated. "Gabe and I kissed. More than once."  

They both gasped and moved closer. "No effin' way." Meg said.  

"How far are we talking?" Tracey asked.  

"Second base." I mumbled.  

"What was that?" Meg asked in a high voice.  

"It could have been third, if Mr Williams didn't walk in." I mumbled.  

"Oh, my God!" Tracey yelled.  

Everyone in the library turned around.  

"Sorry," She said to them.  

"Details. Were you basically rubbing up against each other? Did you feel him up? Did he feel you up?" Meg whisper-shouted.  

I explained what happened the first time in my room, I skipped the part about the forest and him saving me, I told them about how I pulled him out of class to talk to him about us (A lie) I told them how we made out in the class and I told them about the conversation we had at his house. 

Trace sighed. "Whoa. Drama,"  

I nodded.  

Meg shook her head. "So, do you want to be his friend? Or more?"  

"I honestly don't know."  

Trace gave me a serious look. "There is obviously more than what you're telling us. And it's all right. But you need to convince yourself of some things before you continue with this."  

I raised a brow. "Convince myself?"  

"How do you feel about him?" She asked.

I shrugged not ready to convince myself of anything. I don't know how I feel, I'd made that clear to both him and myself.  

I stood up. "I don't know."  

I walked away.  

I just wasn't ready...

***

Is it right that I got a detention for screaming at a teacher about me moving seats? No? Yes? Well I got a bloody detention. Short notice, yes, but I insisted on doing it tonight.

Detention finished half an hour ago so I walked to the public library. Yep that's right; walk.  

My car was still getting checked. They said they found nothing wrong with it when they got it but they're double checking.