"Dell, put me down!" Willow squealed as he walked them out of the room.

"You should let me loove you, Let me be the one to!" Odell sang, leading them to his theater room.

A hour into the movie, Azalea was fast asleep on Willow's chest as Willow herself tried to stay awake. Odell's eyes were low, but it wasn't because he was sleepy. He toyed with his bottom lip on the other end of the couch, staring Willow down. She was so sleepy that she didn't even feel his eyes on her. Odell licked his lips crawling over to her side, and kissed her cheek. Willow smiled, still a little dazed until he started moving down her neck.

"Hmm, oh!" She jolted awake when he sucked on her hotspot. "Odell, what are you doing?"

"What girl? You look delicious," He tried to kiss her neck again, but she moved away.

"Azalea is right here Odell! And I'm sick as hell!" Willow whisper-yelled at him. He kissed his teeth and got up. Picking up a sleeping Azalea, Odell disappeared out of the room. Willow sighed and closed her eyes on trying to get some sleep. When he came back, Odell smirked at a peacefully sleeping Willow.

"Oh no you not," He mumbled before jumping on top of her.

"Oww!" Willow yelled in pain. "Babe, what the hell?!" Odell chuckled and started kissing her.

"I wanna make you go to sleep because of this good head I'm about to give you," He said against her lips.

"Did you not hear what I said before boy? I have the flu, something highly contagious and you wanna eat my vagina right now?" Willow began to think Odell's horniness didn't have an off button.

"Girl, i ain't worrying about allat. Think of the positives honey! I could help you relieve some of that stress of yours," he mentioned, pulling down her shorts. Willow sighed loudly and slapped his hands away.

"Odell, no because you're worse than me when you're me sick and we do not need both of us with the flu." Odell shushed her complaints with a kiss. Once he got her panties off, he licked his lips and smiled before diving in.

"Dell, I really do— ahh!" Willow moaned when Odell's tongue attacked her lower lips. He nibbled on her clit, gently biting down on it.

She gasped and gripped his hair. "Oh baby Dell, please."

"Please what, babygirl. I need to hear you," Odell continued his feast and started to spell his whole name on her pussy. She groaned and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. The pressure began building in her stomach and she knew she was close.

"Hmm," Odell moaned into her clit. "Babe you taste soo good," He flicked his tongue throughout her wet folds and slowly entered a finger into her hole.

"Ohh Dell, I'm so cloose!" Willow moaned, holding a tight grip on his hair. She gyrated her hips against his mouth and moaned even louder. He continued his pace and didn't let up when she came the first time.

"Odell, baby please! I can't take it anymore," At this point, Willow's breath was hagged and the pleasure was overwhelming. She was sure Odell's hair was ripped out by the death grips now and she didn't care either.