Tones

Once Willow made it home, she immediately got to work. Candace could tell she was working harder than usual because she could see the bags underneath her eyes and caught her sleeping on the job. She also noticed on this particular Wednesday, Willow hadn't eaten anything since she got to work. Walking over to her office, Candace entered and shut the door. Willow glanced at her, but continued reading on her computer. Candace sat down for a second, and cleared her throat when she still didn't pay her no mind.

"Yes Candace?" Willow spoke, head still focused on the computer screen.

"Wow, this is a first." Candace mumbled, not liking how she said her full name. "Willow hun, you haven't ate anything since you've been here and its 2:36pm."

"That's because I'm not hungry." She briefly answered. Candace scoffed and cut her eyes at her.

"Why are you using that tone with me though?" Willow frowned.

"I'm not using any tone with you Candace I'm—"

"See, I'm talking about that tone, right there." She pointed out, interrupting Willow. She shook her head and moved her mouse.

"I apologize for using a certain tone with you then." Candace didn't accept the half-assed apology, but she let it slide on this occasion.

"Did Odell do something stupid again?" She mentioned, trying to get to the bottom of her tight attitude.

"No, he hasn't." Willow smiled a little, but suddenly blew a breath out. Candace watched her intently and furrowed her brows.

"Hm, okay. Are you sick or something?"

"No, just on my period." Granted, she was on her period but there were some other symptoms going on that never happens when she is on her period.

"You sure you don't have the flu or something? You look very pale," Candace could feel in her gut there was something else wrong with Willow and she was going to figure it out. Willow sighed and held her forehead.

"No, I'm alright Can. Just a little tired." Candace felt a little more relieved when she used her nickname, but that all went out the window when Willow frantically shot up out of her seat holding her mouth.

"Oh shit," She said out loud, looking for the nearest garbage can. Candace found the can in a corner and handed it to her. As Willow emptied her already empty stomach, Candace held her hair back and rubbed her back. When she was finished, she handed her a napkin to wipe her mouth with.

"Thank you so much." Willow thanked as she took deep breaths to keep from throwing up again.

"Willow, please tell me what's been going on with you? You've been irritable and sick-looking ever since we've came home. Are you sure you're not sick or anything?" Candace asked concerned. Willow spit into the garbage can and shook her head.

"I don't know Can, I'm on my period but I've never had these symptoms before. I wasn't eating because everything I eat makes me nauseous. Except gummy worms." Candace chuckled and smoothed her hair down.

"And you're sure Odell wasn't sick?"

"Not that I know of." Willow thought back to the weekend, not remembering any sick signs until she remembered what they did do. "Oh my fucking God, I hope he did not give me a disease with his dick!"