Fun

"Damn," Odell cursed underneath his breath. He eyed down the same girl who he tried to forget.

"You gon' sit here with googly eyes or are you gonna approach her?" Shep asked beside him. Odell sighed and then turned his attention to finding their seat.

"Shut it. Let's find our seat man." Shep shrugged and followed Odell further into the ballroom. It was filled with masked-covered kids running around the place. Even out of all the masked adults, he could tell her apart. They found the assigned table and Odell sat beside Shep.

"You still staring man." Shep pointed out.

"Well shit Shep, can I stare in peace?" He laughed and rubbed his hair.

"My bad. You just look like a lost puppy or something." Odell rolled his eyes. He knew when he came here he had a chance of seeing her, but she looked so good that he didn't want to have hate for her. Odell didn't know if it was her dress, that dress, that did something to him. He's seen her in his t-shirts before, but the dress accentuated every single inch and curve of her body. Odell let a breath out and tugged at his shirt collar.

"Okay, now I know something is wrong because you are literally acting too weird right now." Shep curiously stated, peering at him.

"She's just, so fine right now I can't be mad at her." He said, licking his lips. Shep raised his eyebrows and looked at her. She indeed, did look gorgeous tonight and Shep saw were she was greeting the kids.

"Well don't mind me Dell, I'm just gonna say hi." Odell immediately frowned and watched Shep get up to go greet her. He thought Shep was out of his mind, but then it could be preparing him to be without her.

"Hi Miss Willow!" Azalea exclaimed when she saw Willow. She gasped while opening her arms. Squatting down as for as her dress would go, she gave Azalea a bear hug.

"Aww, my baby!" Willow pulled back to pinch her cheeks. "How have you been doing lately sweetie?" She asked.

"Can we sit down? My auntie made me wear these ugly heels and they make my feet hurt." Willow chuckled at the pouting Azalea. She pulled a chair out for her and before she could pull her own, Shep came from behind them.

"Shep! I would get up and hug you but I just sat down and I don't feel like getting up." Azalea said. Shep laughed and shook his head.

"No, you're fine Lea." He turned to Willow. "Here's a seat, my lady." She smiled and sat down.

"Why thank you, Shep. It's nice to see you here." He chose the seat in between the girls and glanced over his shoulder at a fuming Odell. Willow matched his actions and caught a glance of him also. She quickly looked away, not wanting for him to catch her staring.

Wow, he looks fine as hell, Lowering her head, Willow cleared her throat and put her attention back on Shep.

"It's nice to see you here as well. It's been awhile, haven't it?" He indicated. She furrowered her brows a bit and shrugged.

"Yeah, it has been a minute. How's Chanel doing?" Shep smiled and exhaled.

"She's doing good, looking good too. But woah, this dress." Willow blushed and looked the other way.
"Girl you are looking too good. Who put you on? I need secrets so I can dress Chanel." He added.