Understand

"I thought you said you wasn't gonna rub my back,' Willow mumbled into Odell's chest. He chuckled and continued the light circles.

"I wasn't til I saw yo' fine sick ass walk through the door." Willow laughed, and couldn't help laughing even harder.
"Only you know how to make a girl feel beautiful when she feels like shit," Odell smiled when she picked her head up from his chest.

"It's my job to make my girl feel beautiful all the time." She blushed and covered her face. It was now Friday and ever since Willow got the results from the doctor, the flu had been hitting her full force. Candace demanded that she take a sick leave because she didn't want her contaminating the rest of the office. She tried to warn Odell that she was highly sick and shouldn't be around her, but that never stopped him. Willow sighed contently and snuggled her head back into his chest.

"Tell me more about what you've found in Azalea's case." Odell asked.

"Well, her alleged father is the head chief at the police station where they live so you know they ain't gonna believe my word over his. Hopefully those pictures could help me go against them in court but I honestly don't know what to expect." She knew that to solidify everything, Azalea would have to testify and she didn't want her to go through that.

"Odell, in order for me to win this case, Azalea might have to testify." Odell drew a deep breath in, causing her head to lift up.

"I know, I know and I don't want her to go through that either but I don't have nothing else but words and that won't win me anything."

"You can't hire a real good attorney or something?" He questioned. Willow sighed, and sniffed her nose.

"I could do that Odell, but I would still need evidence." Odell blew a breath out and rolled his eyes. "What? What you tryna say?" Willow grew angry instantly and leaned up in the bed.

"I'm just saying, there has to be more you can do that you could use in court."

"You don't fucking think I'm trying to find more that could help me Odell?" She snapped back. Willow knew she was trying her hardest, she literally almost passed out trying to get Azalea to safety.

"No, that's not what I'm saying," He tried to explain.
Willow sat up straight and folded her arms across her chest. "Well, what the fuck are you trying to say then?" Odell raised his eyebrows at her instant attitude.

"What I was tryna say before yo ass got a attitude, they gotta believe you because Azalea literally has the evidence on her. You not using your brain and logic for this case. You gotta work a lil harder, think outside the box more." Willow scoffed and glared at him for a second before snatching some covers from her bag and leaving the room.

"Willow, where are you going?" Odell called after her, still laying comfortably on the bed. He sighed when he heard a door slam. Before he could get up and find her, Azalea appeared in his doorway.

"Why is Miss Willow crying?" She innocently asked.

"I don't know yet, but come here," Odell motioned for her to come join him in the bed and Azalea happily jumped in with him. He gobbled her up in hug, placing kisses all over her face.

"Azalea, do you know how much I love you?" Odell stopped to ask her.

"You love me too?" She widened her eyes at him. It broke his heart that she didn't know what love felt like or even knew if she was being loved.