"Yes, my love for you is bigger than the moon you know that?" Azalea smiled in awe as Odell used his arm to demonstrate.

"Wow, really? Well my love for you is bigger than the sun!" She exclaimed. "And for Miss Willow too! Which is why we gotta figure out why she's sad."

"Yeah you're right about that. But I wanted to let you know that because I don't want you to forget it wherever you go in life. Miss Willow's love for you is bigger than anything also." Odell continued.

"Okay Odell," Azalea returned the hug. "I won't forget it, I pinky promise."

"Alright, good. How about a movie night?" He suggested, thinking of ways to distract her. She gasped and squealed, quickly clapping her hands.

"Ooh yes! Can we watch The Princess And The Frog?"

"Anything you want, babygirl. Go ahead and set it up, me and Miss Willow will be there shortly," Azalea dashed out of the room, making Odell chuckle. He continued his journey on finding Willow. Stopping in front of a closed door, he leaned his ear against it to her some sniffing.

"Azalea honey, I'll be right out okay?" Willow answered when she heard knocking. Her back was towards the door so she didn't see Odell come in.

"I'm sorry." She whipped her head around at the voice. Remembering she was previously crying, Willow immediately wiped her face from any tears.

"I'm sorry for not understanding where you were coming from." Odell came closer and engulfed her in a hug. Willow broke down and sobbed into his chest. He tightened his hold on her with each sob.

"I'm really trying Odell, I'm really a-am." She stammered out through her cries. "It's like no one sees that, all you guys see is the negative."

"I see it Willow, I promise you I see it now." He coaxed, now rubbing her back.

"But at first you didn't Odell! I wish I had all the fucking evidence in the world to win the case but I don't and I'm trying my hardest here!"

"I'm so tired Odell you don't even understand. It feels like my body has been ran over ten times by a eighteen-wheeler truck, every damn minute I feel like throwing up, and sometimes I wanna pass out. B-but I'm still going, I'm still here with and for you, I'm trying to be there for Azalea because I don't know what happened and she's still probably not comfortable talking about it, and its still never enough!" Odell let her vent to hear where she was coming from.

"Willow baby, its enough I promise and I'm very sorry I didn't appreciate it. I lashed out earlier because I wanted it so badly for you that I didn't see what you were already going through. Baby, I'm here to support you through any and everything, love you, and even give you good head and dick." She chuckled and sniffed. "But forreal, Azalea is doing better and even though she might not wanna talk about it, the only thing we can do now is just be there for her and show that we love her so much. And again, I'm really sorry for not being there enough for you, from now on that's gonna change and Imma cater to your every need." He helped wipe her tears away and deeply kissed her lips. Willow groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Damn," Odell mumbled, pecking her lips. "I'm really sorry babe." She blushed and giggled.

"Just please, don't do it again. It takes a toll on me mentally and physically." He nodded and picked her up bridal style.