7: Questions and the Titans again?!

3rd person pov

"How did you become a dark angel, what even is that?"

"My father was an angel, and my mother was human, my angel half fell when I was eleven. My adoptive parents found a spell tho draw out a dark spirit's black magic and tested it. The magic transferred into me after they tried it as I was the closest being who already had black magic ." She seemed upset toward the end.

" What about you?"

"My parents built a portal to the ghost zone, and my dad being the idiot he is put the switch inside. My friends dared me to check it out, so I went inside, I tripped and hit the on the button, and it turned on with me inside it." Danny winced at the end.The questioning continued, but the author ran out of ideas for them.By now they had finished their pizzas, Rosie went up and paid before they left.

Danny pov

We headed back to the shop and re-opened. Within a few minutes, people come in, and we get a few quick purchases from kids who rush back to school quickly; that explains why we went to lunch at 11 AM. Things are quiet, Rosie is reading a book in some random language, probably Latin, and I'm texting my friends when the place suddenly goes silent. I look up to see the Teen Titans walk in. The customers go back to whatever they were doing, guess it's pretty standard. Rosie beckons me over.

"Have you got any books on spirit realms and portals? I assume you heard about our recent encounter from the news," the walking-traffic-light is known as Robin asks."Over in the back in the right-hand corner, but don't you have an expert on the team?" Rosie says, smirking."It's good to get a second opinion. Didn't you used to live in a spirit hot-spot before you moved here?" God, how much does Robin know?"That I did, though I doubt I can help much. If I'm correct you ran into the vigilantly; Midnight, she opens up portals to send back her enemies. But you already knew that didn't you?" was the response. With that, they headed off to check out the books, apart from Beast boy."You like video games?" he asked, random if you ask me. Rosie had to stifle a laugh."Yeah, I take it you do too?" was the response I gave.He chuckled "Yeah, what gave it away?""You remind me of one of my friends," I admitted"BB, you coming?" was shouted across the room before he could respond. He gave a sheepish smile and went to join his team."Keep an eye on them, the only book that could give us away is this one," she said, holding up the book she was reading. I nodded, turned invisible and watched them above.

(A/N Sorry its short, but it is a good breaking point, the next chapter is a new pov. -sideways)