1: Running away

3rd person POV

Danny had just finished his third ghost fight of the day. He flew up to his room and phased through the window; unknown to him, Maddie was watching. She was about to barge in and beat the ghost out of her son's room when he transformed. Once Maddie snapped out of her shock, she ran down to the basement to tell her husband, Jack.

Time-skip-after explanation

'We can't kill our son' Maddie wailed.

'Then he has to leave, he never really was our son anyway!' Jack boomed, surprisingly the usually soft-hearted man was being much more callous than his wife.

Danny had heard the shouting and gone down to investigate; he heard what Jack had said. He teleported up to his room; a power he had perfected about a month ago. He gathered everything he thought he might need. Grabbing a pen and paper, he wrote a note to Jazz and flew off.

Pulling out his phantom phone -something he and Tucker had developed last year to make untraceable, private calls- and called Sam and Tucker. He filled them in on what was happening and what he was planning to do. In that conversation, he revealed he was adopted, but couldn't remember his original last name or much about his family. Promising to keep in touch, they ended the call.

Time-skip

After many hours of flying, the 'Welcome to Jump city' sign came into view. He decided this was a good place to rest; it already had heroes to deal with any problems which could occur. He sat down in an ally, and not even a minute later, he heard a noise. There was an outline of a person. The only thing on Danny's mind was: are they friend or foe?