Chapter One

*Rae's P.O.V*

I woke up to my phone ringing. I pushed off my blankets and grabbed my phone from its charger.

"Hello?" I croaked into it. I was so tired from the party last night.

"Hi sweetie, we have guests coming over soon, and I'm at the store getting food, need anything?" my mom asked.

I yawned, "A coffee if you want me to be nice?"

"Sure! The normal?" she asked me.

"Yeah, how many people are staying anyway?"

"Just two," she said sounding strange.

"Okay, whatever," I said nonchalantly. It's not like I really care at 8:30 in the morning during the beginning of summer.

"They'll be over in about five minutes, so get out of your pj's and put your hair up. Bye sweetie, love you! Oh and be nice to them."

"Okay, love you too Mom!" I said hanging up the phone. I got up and went over to my closet.

I put on a pair of running shorts, a tshirt, and some socks. I went into the bathroom, and put my brown hair into a pony tail.

Luckily there's a bathroom in my room or else I would have been screwed after last night. There was this party, and there was a lot of alcohol there. I don't really like the taste of it, so I don't drink it, but somebody accidently ran into me, and their full cup of beer got all over me. Mom doesn't know about the party. I snuck out from my bedroom window, my room is on the first floor. I took a shower last night to get the smell of beer off my skin just in case s
Mom woke me up this morning.

I came into the living room waiting for the people to show up. I grabbed my phone and got on Vine. Yeah, I'm vine famous, but not from him. People don't even know that we're siblings.

Two months ago, I became the most followed and liked girl on Vine, so I have the title 'Queen of Vine' now.

After being on that, I checked my email. Nash Grier wants to make a vine with me since he's the as they say 'King of Vine'. I declined him for the sixth time this month. It's funny cause he and I are both sixteen and rule an app with millions of fans.

Personally I hate the guy. There's only one main reason for that. Cameron. I can't talk to somebody who is friends with an asshole of a brother like him. Yuck. His eyes are beautiful though.

*Nash's P.O.V*

"Come on Nash! I need to get home! Hurry up!" Cam said as I took a picture with a fan.

"Calm down, it was a fan man."

"Well I haven't been home in seven months! I miss my family."

"Jeez Cam, your mom is the only one home now since Sierra moved out. And your mom is shopping you said."

He hesitated, "Well, I really miss home."

"Whatever," I said receiving a notification.

From: HeyItsRae@gmail.com

'Sorry Nash, I'll have to decline you again, I just don't have time for you to visit right now.'

I sighed slouching in my seat.

"What's wrong?" Cam asked next to me.

"You know Rae that really cute viner? She's the new 'Queen of Vine' and as King, I really want to do some sort of vine with her, but every time I ask she always says that's she's busy. I even said that you could do something funny with us hopefully getting her to say yes."

He froze, "Well maybe she has a really busy life."

"She doesn't do any tours, what else?"

"Well, in some of her vines she does some softball stuff, maybe she plays."

"Isn't their season done by May or something?"

"Yeah. It is."

"Why does she only call herself Rae? I mean what's her last name?"

"Don't know. Don't care," he said rudely.

"Dude why are you so serious right now?" I asked confused.

"It's nothing, we're almost at my house," he said looking mad out the window. I just shook it off.

*Rae's P.O.V*

I was on Twitter when I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window to see the yellow cab in our drive way. The trunk was open, so I couldn't see our visitors faces. I put on my shoes and went walking out to help them with their luggage. Then that trunk shut showing the one boy that I didn't really want to see.

Vote & Comment