Chapter Forty-Six

Nash and I talked all night about his brilliant plan. But I still have to tell him that I'm staying with Brett. I have to. I like Brett, and I'm not just going to leave him because my ex didn't actually cheat on me.

We left the hospital at 6:30. The sun was just rising. I have a green cast wrapped around my hand, thumb, and up my forearm. It's going to get annoying, but I'll have my fans sign it. I think it's exactly like Taylor's when he broke his arm.

Nash pulled into my driveway. "Nash I need to say something."

He smiled and pulled the key out of the ignition. "I'm listening."

"Just because you and Whitney didn't actually happen doesn't mean I'm going to come crawling back into your arms. I'm staying with Brett. I've moved on, and I think you need to do the same. I don't think your plan to get me out of Magcon will work, so don't even try it. It's just time to move on and be done with each other. We can still be friends and all, but I don't think we should be anything more."

He nodded, "Friends?"

I nodded. "Friends."

We both got out and went inside. All of my stuff that I need is sitting next to the door in the living room. Cam came walking out of his room with messy hair and eyes half open. "Hey there's the three time state champ."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. So much has happened that I kind of forgot about it. There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see Brett standing there with a gigantic tour bus behind him. "Ready to go?" He asked smiling.

I nodded in excitement. I turned to Cam and he shook his head in such disappointment. I looked to Nash and he had the same look as Cam.

"Can you take my bags while I say bye to my family and get changed?" I asked Brett. He took my bags and I went into my room and put on one of our softball team shirts, black athletic shorts, black and white nike elite socks, and my black nike slide on shoes. I walked outside to see my family and Nash waiting in the driveway.

I walked up to my sister and mom first. I hugged them and told them I love them. I got my short lecture from my mom telling me to be good and call her every day. Next was Cam.

"I just can't believe you're doing this," he said shaking his head with tears in his eyes.

I hugged him and said, "Don't worry I'll be smart. And I doubt he'll make the mistake of robbing a Dallas for a second time. After the first it hurt him enough. Trust me it'll be okay. I love you big bro."

He hugged me tight then pulled back. "Love you little sis."

I walked over to Nash. He couldn't even look at me. "You're plan was great, but it can't work with me. I'm sorry." I said kissing his cheek.

He looked up. "I'll never stop loving you."

A tear fell out of me eye. He reached his hand up and wiped away the tear falling down my left cheek. "I have to go," I said taking his hand off my cheek. He looked down and nodded. "Bye Nash."

"Bye Rae," he said looking at me one final time. That is probably the last time I'll see Nash Grier for a while.

I turned around heading to the bus, leaving my family behind. Leaving him behind. I stepped onto the bus and saw Brett talking with Bart. They turned around and smiled. "Welcome to Magcon."

Vote & Comment

**Sequel is called 'Silence' visit my page to find it.**