Chapter Twenty-Nine

I got home once school was done. I have a total of four classes with Logan. I'm pissed. I walked into my room, dropped my backpack, and fell onto my bed. I screamed into my pillow. Jake came running into my room and jumped onto my bed. I rolled over to face him. Mom came walking in and stood in my doorway. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong, or do I have to pry it out of you?" She asked smiling.

I made a little laugh, "It's just that school sucks. How many more days until summer?"

"179, and counting," she said sitting at the end of my bed, "Now what's wrong with school?"

"My classes are fucked up!" I said, she eyed me for swearing, but I really didn't care that much right now, "Macy is only in two classes with me, Dani in one, Paige in one, and worst of all Logan in four! But the weird thing is that, that Brett kid is in all of my classes. We have the exact same schedule while I'm barely with my friends."

"Well that happens, you can't change that, next semester will be different."

"Yeah I know, but there's another problem."

"What?"

"Nash. Its unfair that he's so far away. There's couples who get to see each other every day at school. Holding hands, laughing, hugging, kissing," I said trailing off thinking of Nash.

"Well, the best way to keep a relationship is communication. Why don't you call him? I bet he wants to hear from you. And may I remind you, he was here yesterday," she said laughing at herself. I glared at her, but not in the mean way, just the 'you're right but I don't want to admit it glare'.

"I have to go make a meal for my boss and his family tonight to talk about a new project that is a huge deal. He has a daughter around your age." I rolled my eyes at the thought of some girl freaking out because she gets to hang out with the famous Rae Dallas. "They'll be here around six. Look and be nice," she said walking out of my room. I nodded then pulled out my phone. I decided to FaceTime Nash.

"Hey Rae Rae!" Kian said answering Nash's phone.

"Hi Kian!"

"What's going on girl! I heard that you started school!"

"Yeah and it's hell."

He laughing, then there was some yelling in the background. Kian was laughing and dropped Nash's phone from what I could see someone was beating up Kian on the couch.

"Hey sis! How's school?" Cam said with the phone in his hands now.

"Hey brotha from the same motha! And it's eh."

"Eh?"

"Yeah, it's still weird without you or Chris here even though it's been a while without you. Then I don't really have any of my friends in my classes."

"Bummer," he said then looked up, "Oh shit."

"What are you doing?" I asked getting confused.

"Well we locked Nash out of the O2L house and I think he found a way to get back in."

"Really?!" I said. Cam started laughing. Okay, Nash is going to owe me for this. This is where my years of training to get what I want comes in need for another.

I started to get whiny. "All I wanted to do was talk to my boyfriend after a long shitty day of school, and this is what happens!? You know what!? Have Nash call me back when he and all of you boys are done being childish," then I hung up the phone. That was probably one of my best performances.

I waited about 30 seconds until a call from Nash popped up on my phone. I knew it would work. "Hello?"

"Rae! I'm so sorry this will never happen again! I didn't know that you had a terrible day, the boys locked me out, I tried to get back in-"

"Nash!" I said interrupting him.

"What?"

"I faked it so you could get back inside."

He made a sigh of relief, "You really are amazing."

I laughed, "I just thought that you might need some help."

"Thanks for that. Can we switch to FaceTime? I wanna see you," he asked.

"I'm glad you said that." Nash changed it to FaceTime so now his face in on my phone screen. "Much better!"

"Yeah, now I'm not going ask you about school, because I heard it was shitty so let's talk about something else."

"Well my mom is having some family over and they have a daughter around our age. I don't want to deal with that, because there's pretty high chances that she knows who I, you, or Cam is, so it's going to be a fan stuck to my side for like three hours. And worst of all, I have to be nice!"

"Oh my gosh! Rae Dallas has to be nice!? What is this madness?!"

"I know right?!" We both were laughing then somebody jumped on top of Nash.

"Hi Rae!" Matt said into the camera.

"Hi Matt! How are you?" I asked.

"Good! I get to call Macy tonight once she's done with volleyball."

"Hashtag relationship goals," I said for fun waiting for a reaction out of Nash. He stuck out his tongue at me. I did right back at him.

"Hey I'm coming for Macy's game on Friday, do you want to sit with me there?"

"Sure!" I said.

"Okay, bye!" He said running off.

"I know you have some meeting Friday night, so you can't come," I said.

He nodded, "Maybe I'll come Saturday and spend the weekend with you."

"Really!?" I asked getting excited. He nodded, but his name was called in the background.

"Hey babe, I got to go. Talk to you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Alright, love you! Be nice tonight!" He said eyeing me and giving me that cheeky smile he makes.

"No promises," I said laughing, "Love you, bye!"

"Bye!" Then I pressed the end button. I sat in bed then got the greatest idea! After the game on Friday I'm going to drive up to L.A. to surprise Nash!

Vote & Comment