Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

I close my eyes, giving in to the pain. The last thing I remember, is everyone around me is in chaos... People gathering around me... Some were on the phone... Most likely calling the ambulance. Then everything turns black with only Karma on my mind.

-The Truth-

Y/N P.O.V

My whole body felt really stiff. As if I haven't been moving from the same spot for days. What happened? Oh right... I got into a car accident.

I force myself to open my eyes. I squint from the brightness of the room. Once my eyes start to adjust, I take a look around and realise I'm in the hospital. An IV bag is attracted to me. I let out a soft groan, alerting the nurse working here.

She turns to me and smile "I see you're awake. You're so lucky... You survived the car crash..." She said. I just close my eyes "yeah... Lucky..." I murmured. If anything... I actually wished I will just die instead. I don't want to live my life, knowing I can't be with Karma.

The nurse left the room, probably to call a doctor. Then the door open to reveal Gakushu. I look away from him. "Y/N..." He said, as he walks towards me.

He stand next to me. Then he lift his hand up and place it on my head. I swat it away. He look shock. "What's wrong, Y/N?" He said, looking confused. "Don't touch me.." I spat, glaring at him.

Tears starts to stream down my cheeks. "Are you happy now?" I said. "W-what do you mean, Y/N..." He said. "All you ever did is cause me to suffer... When I know you for the first time, I thought you would be someone with a kind heart... But now I know I was wrong... You're nothing but an obsessed jerk" I spat, with so much hatred in my voice. Unbeknownst to me, someone is listening to our conversation.

Karma P.O.V

I heard about the car crash. So I run towards the hospital... With only one thought in my mind. 'Y/N... Please be okay...' I thought along the way.

Soon I reach the hospital. I make my way to the reception. "L/N Y/N..." I said. "Room 203..." The person behind the desk said. "Thank you!" I said, already running away.

I reach the room. I was about to open the door, but stop myself when I heard Y/N is yelling at someone. I stop there and listen.

"I followed what you want me to... I broke up with Karma and be with you! Because you threaten me you'd kill him if I didn't do as you said... But look at what what caused me... I end up getting into a car crash... You a**hole!!!" Y/N screams at Gakushu.

My eyes widen when I heard Y/N said those thing. So Gakushu threaten her to kill me, if she didn't break up with me and be with him. That bastard.

I swung the door open, startling the two of them. "K-Karma..." Y/N stutter out, looking at me wide-eyed.

Y/N P.O.V

Karma ignores me as he glares at Gakushu. He storm towards him, grabbing him by the collar. "You Son of a B*tch... So that's what you do to achieve your goal, huh?" He spat. "Karma!" I said, trying to gain his attention. This is the hospital, he shouldn't be acting violent. He'll be in trouble.

He raise his fist at him. I rip the IV from my hand and scramble to my feet. I stumble a bit, but force myself to stay balance.

I run towards him. I grab his arm "don't!!" I said. His eyes widen at the sight of me. "Y/N! What were you thinking! You shouldn't be on your feet" he said, lifting me up bridal style. He walks over to the bed, laying me down softly.

He place his hand on my head. "Get your hands of my girl!" Gakushu exclaim. Karma turn to him and scowl. He looks like he was about to advance at him. I grab his arm. "Y/N why did you stop me?" He ask. I look at him "this is the hospital... You shouldn't be causing trouble..." I said.

His eyes soften at me. Then he turn his head to look back at Gakushu. "Get lost, you bastard!!" he yelled. "No! Y/N is mine" Gakushu argue. I glare at him "it wasn't my choice. You force me to!" I scream. Karma looks at me, then back at Gakushu and smirk.

"You heard her... Now leave!!" Karma scream. But Gakushu didn't move an inch. Karma grab the phone and called for the security. They come not long after.

Karma points at Gakushu. "Take him away... He's a psycho" Karma said. The guard walks towards Gakushu and drags him out. He kept trashing along the way out.

I look down when he was out of sight. Karma turns to me. I look down, not wanting to look into his eyes.

He leans down to my eye level. "Y/N..." He said. But I just stay silent, not responding to him. "Look at me..." He said again. I look up at him, only to jump when I realise his face is really close.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said. "I... Was scared..." I said, fighting back the tears that is starting to build up in my eyes. "Why would you be scared? You know that I'll protect you, right?" He said. "But... H-he threaten to h-hurt you if I didn't do what he s-said..." I said. Tears finally stream down my cheeks.

Karma let out a sigh. He place his hand on my cheeks, wiping away the tears. Then he place his hand on the neck, pulling me closer to him. I lean my head against his shoulder. "I'm so so sorry, Karma... I'm so sorry..." I cried out. "It's okay, baby... Promise me you'll tell me next time... Don't let him threaten you like this..." He said. Then he pulls away, placing his hands on my shoulder. "Do you understand, Y/N?" He said. I nod my head "okay..." I said. He lean in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes kissing him back.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him back, pouring all the emotion I've built up. He tilts his head, deepening the kiss.

He pulls away and looks at me "I love you, Y/N... You're mine again..." He said. I smile at him "I love you too... Karma..." I said. He leans in for another kiss.

*to be continued*