Chapter 21

A/N: well... I got rejected. But it's okay 😊. We are still friends. Maybe he still thinks I'm not being serious, because before him... I have a crush on a guy... Or I thought I do... I just realise that it's just a mere adoration. That HE is the one I actually have feelings for... But I ignore that and convince myself that I like the other guy instead. I'm so stupid 😓😭. Well... Hopefully... Over time he'll know the truth that I was just being delusional and he's the one I truly like.

Other than that... His Friends told me that he doesn't want to rush because he's afraid that he won't be serious with the girl and ends up hurting her... Cause that would hurt him too... He's such a sweet guy. Now... Let's get to the story.

Enjoy!!

Previously on Chapter 20

He pulls away and looks at me "I love you, Y/N... You're mine again..." He said. I smile at him "I love you too... Karma..." I said. He leans in for another kiss.

-A Date with Karma-

Y/N P.O.V

It takes me 3 months to recover. But I'm glad that I can finally leave the hospital. But the doctor reminds me to get some rest and not to get too tired.

When I was still in the hospital, Karma would come to make sure I never felt bored. I'm so happy that I get to be back with him. I never knew I would find someone so loving and caring as much as he is.

I hope the whole Asano thing would end. I hope he wouldn't try to separate us again. I don't want to be part with Karma. I love him so much.

It's still late at night, but I couldn't go back to sleep anymore after I woke up. So instead of doing nothing, I decided to work on some homework. Since I've been in the hospital for 3 months, there's a lot I need to do to catch up with everyone else. It is tiring, but I need to do it if I want to graduate.

I turn to check on Karma who is still sleeping in his bed, in our shared dorm room. I smile softly and turn my attention to my work. I sigh as I start to feel a bit tired. I take my earbud and place one in my ear. For some reason, I focus better on my activity when I listened to music.

"Y/N?" I jump at the sudden voice. I turn my head to see Karma, sitting on his bed. "Did I wake you up?" I said. "No..." He said. Then he gets up and walk over to me.

He stands behind me. He wraps his arms around my shoulder from behind. "It's still so late, Baby... Why aren't you sleeping?" he asks, placing a soft kiss on my head. I can hear the worry in his voice as he speaks. I place my non dominant hand on top of his and sigh softly.

"I've been in the hospital for 3 months... There is a lot of catch up I need to do... I don't want to fail..." I said. I hear him sigh, then he pulls my chair away from the table. "Karma... What are you doing?" I ask, as he spun me around. Then he place his hands on both arm rest. He leans his face close to me. He tucks a stray of hair behind my ear.

"Baby... You're not fully recovered yet, you just got out of the hospital... You still need to get some rest" he said. "I know... But-" I try to say but he cuts me off by placing a soft kiss on my lips. I let out a small squeak from his sudden movement.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to my feet. "Jump..." He said. I did as told and jump. He catch me, making my legs wrap around his waist.

Then he start walking towards his bed. Then he lay me down on the bed. not breaking the kiss. The kiss become more heated. He moves down and place butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Karma... We shouldn't be doing this... I'm not ready.." I said, slightly breathless from the kiss. He pulls away from my neck. Then he looks at me. "I know..." He said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he moves to lay on my side, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Get some sleep... You need to rest... You can do the homework later... I'll help you with it... But for now... Sleep..." He whispers. I just nod my head "okay..." I said, too tired to argue with him. "Sleep well, baby..." He said. "You too..." I said, snuggling closer to his chest. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Time-skip

I woke up around noon. I open my eyes and stretch a bit. I saw Karma, sitting on a chair next to the bed. He smiles when he saw that I'm awake. "Baby... I brought you some lunch" he said.

I smile at him. Then I get up "I can walk to the cafeteria myself, you know..." I said. He smile and nod his head. "I know... I just don't want you too feel so tired... Even though you're out of the hospital... You still need to rest, until we are sure you're fully recover..." He said. I smile at his caring self. "Thank you, Karma..." I said. "Anything for my lovely girlfriend..." He said, which makes me blush.

I peck his lips, then I take a seat on the study table and start eating. He brought me some f/f (Fav Food). "It taste really good..." I said in a cheerful voice. Karma chuckles softly "I'm glad you enjoyed it babe... I'm so happy to see you are eating well..." He said. I smile at him.

After I finished my meal... As promised Karma helps me with my work. Filling me up with all the lesson I've missed during my stay in the hospital. So pretty much... That's what we've been doing the whole day.

*to be continued*

A/N:  I am so very sorry I haven't been updating this book! I'm stuck on the story line. I'll try to update as much as possible, because I hate to leave the book hanging without an ending.