Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

I place my hand on my lips to prevent myself from making a sobbing sound. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep as I continue to cry. Unbeknownst to me, Karma is watching me from across the room. He sees the tears in my eyes and realise something was wrong... And he's determine to look for an answer.

-Accident-

Y/N P.O.V

The next morning, I get up way earlier. I don't want to face Karma. I don't know how I would react, it will ruined the whole thing and Asano won't be happy about it. He will end up hurting Karma... Which is the last thing I want.

I leave the room. Since it's still really early, I have plenty of time before the class starts. So to pass time, I just walk around for a bit.

I take a seat in the school's garden. The sky is still orange, as the sky just risen. I sigh and hug myself. Since it's pretty cold. I'm so stupid for not bringing a coat with me. I can't go back to the dorm... Karma will be waking up sometime soon.

I jump when someone drape a jacket around my shoulders. I turn around to see Asano. He smiles at me, then he take a seat next to me. I look away from him.

"Why are you here..." I ask, not looking at him. "Why? Am I not allowed to see you? You're my Girlfriend..." He said, as if it's the most obvious thing. He reach out to place his hand on my head.

I turn my head to look at me and swat his hand away. "I never agreed to be your Girlfriend, Gakushu! Where did you get that idea from?" I said, sounding angry... well, that's because I am angry. He thinks he can control my life. I hate this guy even more now.

His expression turns into anger. He held my chin harshly. He leans his face close to mine. "You are my girlfriend... Whether you like it or not, I don't care! You're mine!" He said, as he glares at me. I flinch at his tone.

I try to break free from his grip, but he only tightens it. I winced "ouch... You're hurting me, Gakushu..." I said. "Call me Asano, like you did before..." He demand. I nod my head "O-okay... Asano..." I said. He loosen his grip, then place his hand on my cheek. "Good..." He said, with a smile.

Then he pulls me into a side-hug. I try to fight back the tears that's trying to fall from my eyes. But one manage to escape and stream down my cheeks. I quickly wipe it away. Luckily, he didn't see it.

"Class almost start... Let's go" he said, pulling me by my hand. I get up and walk together with him.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me. I take a quick glance, noticing they are looking at me wide-eyed. They are probably shock because I'm back together with Asano. Then I just keep my head down.

"Y/N..." A hurt tone is heard as someone calls out my name. I look up to see Karma. He looks at me in sadness and betrayal.

He walks towards me. "Y-you break up with m-me... To be with him??" He said, louder as he points towards Asano. I just stand there, not knowing what to say. Then I look away from him. "Answer me!!" He screams.

"Don't scream at my girl like that!" Asano yell at him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Karma glares at him. Then he turn his head to look at me. "I can't believe I let you make a fool of me... I should have never trusted you... You b*tch!" He spat. Then he turns around and walk away.

Karma's P.O.V

I can't believe it! She broke up with me just to be back with Gakushu?? Did she forget that he's the reason of her heart break in the first place! Why would she do that??

But there's a hint of sadness in her eyes when I say those last sentence... Why would she look upset? She chose to end it herself... Why would she looked guilty about it?

There's something wrong about this whole thing. I know Y/N isn't the type to act like that. There's no way she felt nothing after what we have been through together. Gakushu must be the one behind this... I'm sure he threatens her. Yeah, that's must be it.

Just you wait Gakushu... I'll make you pay for this. No one threatens Y/N and get away with it. Just you wait!

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

The rest of the day passed by like a breeze... or is it just me who didn't really pay attention. All I could think of is Karma... And how much pain I've caused him.

The look of pain in his face kept coming back to my mind. Reminding me of how much I've hurt him. He have a difficultly to trust people... He gave me his trust... Yet I broke it... How am I suppose to make him trust me again after what happen now? I'm so stupid... I'm so so stupid.

It's time to go home. But I don't really want to. I don't want to face him. I'm too ashamed to do so. So instead of going back to the dorm. I take a walk, I would just go back when it's late... He would probably still asleep by then.

I just walk around the town to get my mind of things. I kept my head down as I walk around aimlessly. I don't paying attention to where I'm going. Not realising I'm walking into the street. The next thing I know, there's a loud honking sound and people shouting... Telling me go away.

When I turn my head. I saw a car speeding my way. I froze in my spot. Not knowing what to do. It all happen to fast. Then the car finally hit me. Throwing me off to the side of the road.

I lay there, not moving an inch. I can feel warm liquid flowing from my side and it's really hurt. But I ignore it. Maybe this is the fate I deserve, for the pain I've caused to Karma.

I close my eyes, giving in to the pain. The last thing I remember, is everyone around me is in chaos... People gathering around me... Some were on the phone... Most likely calling the ambulance. Then everything turns black with only Karma on my mind.

*to be continued*