Team 7

Naruto POV.

I woke up to the most annoying sound in the world. Yup. you got it. My alarm.

'riiiiiinnnnngggg'

'riiiiiinnnnnnggg'

I smashed it. Dang it! That's the third one this month. I did my usual morning routine. Mask up. Today we get find out whose team we are on. Which means that once I'm officially on a gennin team I can drop this stupid mask. I also get to....... Wait for it...................... That's right I get to BURNNNNN THE ORANGE MONSTROSITY!!!!!!!! The best part is when I get to see their reactions it's going to be so much fun. They won't know what hit them. Especially that uchiha brat. Man not only does his hair look like a ducks butt he's also an emo. I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. Has no one taught him fashion sense.

~~~time skip~~~

"Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha." said iruka sensei. 'yes finally I can be freeeeee,  but why t is the banshee on my team? Does the world despise me that much?' "HAHAHA KIT GOOD LUCK WITH A BROODING EMO AND A FAN GIRL." 'very funny kura-nii'

2 hours later

"what's taking him so long" I complained.

"hn"

"Shut up naruto-baka"

I decided that I'll pull a prank on our late sensei. I got a chalk board eraser and slid it in between the crack in the door and put a seal on it so our sensei won't sense it.

30 minutes later. A man with silver gravity defying hair with his headband covering his right eye and a mask covering the bottom half of his face came through the door.

The eraser fell onto the man's head and I went into a fight of giggles.
Of course I already know that is inu or Kakashi I should say.

"My first impression............ I hate you all meet on the roof in 5".  And with that the man shun shinned to the roof. Leaving no trace he was ever there to begin with.