Soulmate/Soulmark Au!

In this universe, you get your soul mark the first time you touch your soulmate, and it's the colors of their souls mixed together. In Pidge and lance's case, it's teal with bits of blue and green .. hope you all enjoy!
This begins at the garrison, becuz Pidge and lance meet there
! Warning there will be swearing !

"Shit, shit, shit!" Pidge exclaimed as she stared at the teal mark that covered the entire underside of her hand. She had noticed it as soon as she stepped out of the shower. There was only one explanation. She had met her soulmate, but who could it be? She had shaken so many hands that it could be anybody. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the bathroom door.
"Hey, Gunderson? You done yet?" Came lance's voice.
"Uhh... almost!" Pidge quickly threw on her clothes and ran out. When she saw lance, she noticed he was staring at his hand, puzzled. Suddenly, he turned to her and held out his palm, revealing....
"Does this look like a rash to you?"
Pidge felt the blood drain from her face as she took in the mark on his hand, matching hers exactly. She slowly raised her hand up, showing her soulmark to him. Lance's reaction was the same to hers, the color also draining from his face.
"Is that.. are we... holy crow, this cannot be happening!" He exclaimed, looking upset.
"What's up, guys."
Hunk was waking over to them. As soon as he noticed the soul marks on the two of them, he practically squawked.
"Omigodomigodomigod!" The plate of snacks he was holding almost spilled. "You guys are soulmates!!"
"Shhh!" Lance and Pidge hissed in unison. The dorm walls were thin, so almost anybody could hear inside.
After they calmed down, lance took a seat on his bunk. "I can't believe that my soulmate is a guy!" Pidge heard lance mumble under his breath. Pidge groaned. She wished she could tell him, but that would risk exposing herself to the Garrison, and she would lose all chances of her finding out what happened to her brother and father. For now, Pidge just had to stay quiet...
                             •••
*skip foreword to after the mission with Nyma and Rolo,Pidge goes down to help Lance who is trapped to the tree*

"So you're a girl..." Lance said as Pidge hooked up her devices to the high-tech handcuffs.
Pidge sighed and didn't answer.
I really hope that I didn't screw this up. Lance thought as he watched Pidge work. Soon, the handcuffs were off and Pidge was packing up her supplies. Lance stood by the shimmering lake and smiled. It almost reminded him of earth, even though the lake smelled like grass clippings.
Pidge ran up to lance. "Ready to go back to the castle?"
Lance snapped back to reality. "Uh, oh yeah."
The ride back was slightly awkward, lance asking Pidge questions and stuff about her technology that she used to free him. He didn't really understand, just wanting to connect more with his soulmate.
"Lance, can you just be quiet for a little bit!" The green paladin hissed.
"Sorry!" Lance mumbled, and sat down in the space seat. Why did she have to be so difficult?!
•••
*Skip to when Pidge picks up lance and hunk from that mermaid planet..(did they even mention a name?)*

"Mermaids, huh." Pidge took in the amazing sight of the undersea kingdom. "Well, there was bound to be a planet with creatures resembling the type of mermaids humans had come up with."
Lance swam over to her, still flushed pink from his kiss. "Yep, this place is super cool, right? I heard they're planning to turn this place into a rest stop for space travelers!" He started telling her about his adventures with the mermaids and the baku garden, but then,, "Plaxum here is basically my girlfriend, but don't tell that to Allura!"
Pidge groaned. He just had to ruin it, and she was actually enjoying learning about the adventure.
"Let's just go." Pidge started toward to the green lion. Queen Luxia swan over to Pidge before she could leave.
"Please, green paladin, take some food with you on your journey! Your yellow friend seems to really enjoy it!"
Pidge took the treats from the mermaid queen. "Thanks."
Hunk swam over to them. "Could we, perhaps, have some more food for the road? And also maybe the recipes?"
"Of course, we are happy to share anything with you! We will be forever grateful from what you've done for us!"
Soon, the paladins were on the road and heading off, lance still talking to Pidge about the rest of his adventure, but the short girl wasn't listening. She had had enough of lance for one day.
•••
*skip to after the space mall episode, where Pidge and lance are setting up the Mercury gameflux2, Lance's small feeling for Pidge grow stronger..*

"Lance, can you connect this plug to that router over there?"
"Sure thing!" He said, taking the cord and plugging it in.
Pidge sat up and wiped her hands off on her pants. "That should do it."
Lance turned to her, exited. "Does that mean the game will work now?"
"It should!" She stuck the cartridge into the console and picked up the two controllers, handing one to lance. She clicked on the power button and practically glowed when the game started up.
"Yes! It works!" The blue paladin exclaimed. He looked over at Pidge and felt his cheeks heat up. She was staring at him with happiness in her soft brown eyes, a wide smile on her face. From here, lance could see the light dusting of freckles on the bridge of her nose and her cheeks.
"Uh, lance? You ok?" Pidge asked.
"Yeah, it's just.. I never noticed that you have all those freckles."
The green paladin blushed. "They aren't that special."
"No, I think that they're cute." Oh crap, was that the wrong thing to say?
"T-thanks." Pidge turned back to the screen and pressed play.
Lance smiled, still red as a tomato, and began to play the game with her. Then he gulped. Could he have a crush on Pidge?

~oof I'm finally done!~
Let me know if you want me to continue this, or want me to write something else!
I haven't written in a while so this might be crap but hey! It was fun. Thanks for reading!
Also I'm writing on my phone so there might be some typos!