18: Doom

Chase 's POV:
All turned to pure hell. Humdinger literally wrecked the entire town with his bulldozer and now he's building his new place over at Adventure Bay. We were all at the lookout, we needed to think of a plan.
Ryder: "Maybe, we can trick Humdinger!
Rocky: "So maybe, he could fall in..."
One half of the PAW Patrol: "A trap!"
The other half: "Love!"
Ryder: "That's it! What if... Humdinger had feelings for Mayor goodway.
All: "Ew..."
Marshall: "I mean, it's worth a shot."
Ryder: "Okay pups! We need to stick together, so everyone board the PAW Patroller.
We were driving over to Town Hall when the building was completely wrecked.
Skye: "Oh no!"
We heard groans.
Chase: "Mayor! I'll save you!"
Chase tried to lift up a broken piece."
Chase: "It won't budge!"
Ryder: "Rubble, see if you can lift it up."
Rubble: "Rubble on the double! Arf! Shovel!"
He summoned his shovel and lifted all the broken pieces when a huge pole was trapped on Goodway's leg.
All: "Oh no!"
Rubble: "My shovel won't work!!!!"
Ryder: "Maybe get your dozer in the PAW Patroler. That would probably work."
Rubble ran to get his vehicle and tried to lift the block up.
Rubble: "I-It still won't work..."
Katie: "Her leg could get crushed! We need to hurry!"
Chase: "I gotta plan."
He ran into the PAW Patroller, grabbed his vehicle and zoomed off.
Skye: "Chase?"
Ryder: "It's okay Skye, he knows what he's doing."
Chase's POV:
I was driving to Humdinger at my cruiser's top speed. I found Humdinger in a distance. I try to drive over there but he uses his giant dozer to knock a building and it fell right into the front of my cruiser. The airbags deploy as my police car flies and crashes into Mr.Porter's shop. I saw people in there, they were probably hiding in there. When they heard the crash, they probably left, now I'm alone. I start to bleed out then pass out....