The Diary of a Hormonal Teenage Werewolf ~ Chapter 5

A/N

hey amigos

sorry i've not uploaded for yonks but schools started :(

i might be able to upload once a week but no promises

i'm in year 11 now so i've got to buckle down with my studies.

any way enjoy !

oh and a special shout out for

bookadict1243

for giving me the evil pumpkin idea

the video >>>>>

its me playing the piano>>>>

comments 'bout it??>>>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Diary,

Why do I act like such a girl?

I know I am one, its just, it makes me look weak.

'AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, jumping off the bed.

Caleb must have heard me as he burst through the door, nearly knocking it off his hinges.

"Something's biting me! Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!'

I turned my back to him so he could see what it was, and he began laughing. At me and I was it pain!

" Chill, its just squirtle.' He chuckled.

'Squirtle? What the hell is a squirtle?!"

"Squirtle's a Pokémon and the name of Harpers turtle.'

'You should get that thing put down, for attacking people!' EW! I hate pets especially ones that can bite.

'Stop overreacting, he probably bit you cos you scared him.'

'Me? Scare that? All I did was lay down!' I shrieked.

'Well... you kinda look like an evil pumpkin.'

Huh? Was this boy born with randomosity? Randomosity... I think that's a word... then again maybe I made it up... hmmmmm...

Anyway.

" cos of the whole orange and black and green. You look like you're about to go scare some little trick or treaters on Halloween.' Said Caleb trying to help me see through my confusion. Like I said 'trying'.

I raised an eyebrow at him and returned to the plush bed, making it obvious that I wanted him the leave. When of course, Brody, Harper and Caitlyn walked in. sigh

" what was all the screaming about? Are you okay babe?' asked Brody,' Seriously dude, if you've hurt my mate, I'll chop off your balls and give them to her as a pair of earrings!' what a lovely choice in presents he has.

'Brody, how do I put this so you can understand; YOU ARE NOT MY MATE OR WILL EVER BE MY MATE, OKAY.' I said' letting him down lightly. Well as lightly as I could manage.

Brody just gave me the look. The look that said ' don't joke around, everybody wants me.' I think that's what it said either that or the turtle bit him causing his facial nerves to spasm. My moneys on the turtle.

'Yay! You found squirtle. Come here boy.' Cooed Harper, like she was talking to a cute animal with fur. Such a strange child.

"How can you not want me?' stated Brody," I want you."

"Bro, you only like her cos she's hot." Replied Caleb

I smirked,' You think I'm hot?'

Caleb widened his eyes and turned his interests to his feet whilst his face went from slightly tanned to beet red in a matter of seconds. Yep definitely got the hots for me lol. Lol? Since when do I put lol? I've got to texting people arrrrgh.

Anyway, I turned my attention back to Brody to answer his question, in the politest way possible.

'Brody, I don't want you as my mate for a number of reasons. You grabbed my ass the first time I met you, giving me a bad first impression. The crap chat up lines make you sound like DOUCHE BAG. You dress like you're about to steal my money and shoot me dead. You look about twelve and the idea of becoming anybodies mate makes me want to hurl. Comprende."

They all stared at me for a few minutes before Brody stormed out of the room muttering "whatevs".

As soon as he slammed the door behind him, Caleb burst out laughing which made Harper giggle and Caitlyn grin. Their laughter was infectious and I found myself laughing along with them.

My Dad interrupted our laughter.

'ADDISON LEE CARMICHEAL GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS NOW!"

Crap.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so what do you think???

i know it short, but sweet right?

comment, vote, fan

<3