The Diary of a Hormonal Teenage Werewolf ~ Chapter 1

• Dedicated to My Little Sister Nicola who isn't that little anymore- Love ya Sis

Dear diary,

* FIVE MINUTES LATER *

I was stood at the foot of the stairs with Jonathan trapped in a headlock. I may turn into a wolf at the full moon but he has no right to call me a bitch. I squeezed harder on his head., making his head burrow further into my armpit.

"Arrgh adeee leh goh!" he tried screaming but my armpit muffled his voice.

" What was that Johnny boy, I can't hear you?" I smirked, teach him to call me a bitch and try and get away with it. Ha.

' Or squeeing m hid!' he mumbled

I laughed in response. Maybe if I was lucky he'd suffocate- no loss there.

" ADDISON LEE LET GO OF YOUR BROTHER! NOW!' my dads voice boomed.

All of a sudden I just let go of my brother. Like I had no choice. Like I was being forced against my own will. I couldn't even look my dad in the eye. Weird.

" What the heck was that?" I whispered, powerless.

"That sissy was the almighty power of the alpha.' Mocked Jonathan.

" I don't get it. Why isn't he cowering?" I asked pointing at Jonathan.

" He's my Omega." Said my dad proudly.

"Omega?'

" My second in command. It takes a lot more force to even get him to break eye contact.'

Wow. Bragging much.

" It means I'll be the next alpha. The next leader." Jonathan smirked and looked at our Father for praise. ' Jealous?"

"Pffftt! Haha... Jonathan... leader... haha... oh my god ... haha... stop it! I'm going to piss. Haha- oh!' I spluttered.

In the blink of an eye I was pinned up against the wall by Jonathan crushing my throat.

" Do not make fun of my status in the pack. I can make your life hell." He seethed.

Jeeze Louise my brother has muscles. Who knew? Not me, hence the fact that I am held to a wall! But if he thinks this will stop me from taunting him he can kiss my ass. Coz I can make his life hell too, I've been doing it for the past sixteen years. It's easy.

I was waiting for my dad to use his Jedi-force alpha thingy to get Jonathan to let go. But nothing happened. I wonder who's the favourite in this family?

" A-hem!' I choked trying to get my dads attention. I waved. He just looked at me.

" What?"

You have got to be kidding me. I pointed to my throat. Realization washed over my Fathers face. FINALLY!

"Oh, Jonathan, please put Addie down.'

Please? He didn't even use the voice. What kind of Alpha is he, answer- not a good one.

Jonathan let go of me by his own free will. I dropped to the ground, taking exaggerated deep breaths and shot daggers at Jonathan, which he returned with maximum hatred. If I had a gun I'd use it to kill myself and then Jonathan. Yes I wrote that right.

A buzzing noise broke off my eye contact with Jonathan. it was a cell phone, my dads cell phone. he excused his self quickly, answering his phone as he walked out. i heard part of the conversation.

'Hello, ah Bromwick, yes, no I'm telling the truth she has, ok then, so tomorrow?...'

Ten minutes later and my dad reentered the room.

" Who was that?" mom, Jonathan and I asked at the same time.

' That, was one of my good friends Casper Bromwick he's the alpha of his clan. After hearing about Addies transformation, he's asked to see her tomorrow. Casper thinks Addie has great Potential.' replied my father,

' Potential?!' snorted Jonathan," Addie?!'

" Yes. He thinks she has great potential for becoming his youngest sons mate."

" WHAT!" I screeched.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N Hope you guys liked it

if ya love it vote, maybe even become a fan- no pressure

i know i havent described Jonathan yet but this is what i imagine him like >>>>  

yup its Aaron Johnson

<3 Rachel xoxox